Cricket 2004 - Negative inspiration

bharath

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi to all.
i just finished my "java" and "analysis & design of algorithms" exams. still 5 left.man, i just cant wait till feb 9. this new great news made me mad about this project.
thanks to benad and scatter for your wishes.
see ya soon.
bye.:) :)

Last edited:

slok

School Cricketer
Hi Scatter.

C++ Programmer here, just sent you a PM with my email address

Hero

Club Captain
'Well placed effort is always rewarded,so guys keep it up.Although,I donnot possess required skills which are needed to help you in making games but atleast I can provide some passion to you all guys.It is really fabulos project.

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
Hey guys what's going on???. It looks like this forum is almost dead. No one is posting in this forum. Why is that???

Scatter

Club Cricketer
it's the timing sunil - not much to report because of where we're at...

things are still progressing don't worry...

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
well that's great if things are progressing coz that's all we are looking for and waiting for if any help u ppl need.

Scatter

Club Cricketer
Yup...

Research - The only research started is for the grounds. That is almost finished.

Coding - Currently putting the finishing touches onto the tech doc. Expected start date to actually get some coding done is th beginning of March. Areas of responsibility have been handed out to each of the coders.

Graphics - I am scouring around the net looking for a 3D modeler for the players. If need be, I will do all the stadiums myself (although someone to share the load with would be nice), but I will need (and think I have found) someone who can do an extremely detailed human model.

The only other thing going on is that when I have the spare time I am putting to gether a web-site. Although it is a slow process because I don't have the time to devote to it. Other than that, news will continue to be slow for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread