reduce overs of a session in test matches.......

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi.........

i would like to again raise to topic of reducing overs of a session in a test match.

the overs in a sesion are by default 26. as we all play the test match very aggressively.......these 26 overs in a session makes the day of the match toooooooooo long.

by reducing the overs to 12 or 15 we r shorterning the day which in turn take the match to 4 or 5th day. n we can all enjoy the drama of the last day when we either need some runs or wickets to win.

so please anybody just think about it n help me reduce the overs.

any kind if help or suggestion is invited.

thank you.:D

rocklara

International Coach
listen.......default of 26 overs is not the standard! we have got to be able to play 90 odd overs in the day! instead they've got to increase the number of overs! if you be patient and play a realistic test at a realistic run rate...then you will enjoy it more!;)

Radaga

International Coach
Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
hi.........

i would like to again raise to topic of reducing overs of a session in a test match.

the overs in a sesion are by default 26. as we all play the test match very aggressively.......these 26 overs in a session makes the day of the match toooooooooo long.

by reducing the overs to 12 or 15 we r shorterning the day which in turn take the match to 4 or 5th day. n we can all enjoy the drama of the last day when we either need some runs or wickets to win.

so please anybody just think about it n help me reduce the overs.

any kind if help or suggestion is invited.

thank you.:D

Hey Tutsipoppy!
well i think theres no way of reducing the overs, so you can play at a slower rate or the game will be over fast.
But an even better idea is to get Ravi's (crick4life) patch.
It works for one dayers and test (seprate patches)
it is very good, if you want it, reply back and i can send it by email or post it. :cool:

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
thnx a lot Ragada.........your help is greatly appriciated.

ya....plz do upload the patch here only.....it will be easy to download.

thnx again man.......thnx for helping me out.

Radaga

International Coach
sorry mate, files too big, i can send it by email though, free up some space and give us your email so i can send it:)

Radaga

International Coach
i have a few people to send it to, so it will have t wait untill the weekend (2 days) is that ok mate?

Radaga

International Coach
ahh yer i know im taking agez!!! sorry mate but i had heaps of homework!
Sangam, is it possble to allow more space on the forums to post stuff?
and can you make .exe's possible to post?

Users who are viewing this thread