Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Can't Say Much

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Chimp123 said:
who are you making at the moment, pakistain faces, or will you do any faces ?
Will do any face if you also post a good face pic. Or I may start a Bangladesh Face Pack if i find there good face pic's. (Atleast there current test side)

arghasen said:
Hey sairabh can you use filemon? I have used filemon to search a few file. I was actually looking for the practice kit fsh file, but couldnt find it, but i the process came accross a few other fsh and other files that might be edited. If you could find the practice kit please post it here. I also found the o file for the batsman model.

Practice kit of which team you are asking and btw i am not interrested in making kits. May be some other member can help you regarding kits but if you want any other help i am there to help you.

arghasen

Club Cricketer
No actually I want to make (edit) the kits but i just want to know the fsh file name

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Great downloads mate, never seen some of these so good, i just had an idea, i dunno if its been done, but it would be great to play and see these. why not make some PlanetCricket floor mat things, wickets, and advetising boards?? hope my idea is origional, but knowin my luck they have already been made :D

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
How is this O Shah.
shah6op.png

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
saurabh2185 said:
Can you please find a unqiue face file for him.(By crash method)

Filename is 1795f2552638dc3f89dff6ca053c8f77.big although the face won't preview unless people add the following to their bats.xml:

Code:
<Face ID="32615">
      <Name>O.Shah</Name>
      <FileName>1795f2552638dc3f89dff6ca053c8f77.big</FileName>
    </Face>

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Thanks barmyarmy, Ok O Shah is released.
snag00053pu.jpg

shahtut4md.png

If an error is shown in player editor 3 while assigning the unique face not to worry just copy paste the unique .big file of shah into the root directory and it will work ingame, but you will not get the preview in PL3 until you add the xml code provided by barmyarmy in the post above.

Attachments

• O Shah.zip
    213.6 KB · Views: 83

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
James Franklin

Ok Here is James Franklin which was not released with NZ face pack as that time i don't know his unique face .big file. But now by using PE3 i know his unique face file.
jfranklin1ax.png

snag00031dn.jpg

Attachments

• James Franklin.zip
    216.2 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread