Story India and the FTP. (First stop - The Carribean) [BLC '99]

Who will be the Man of the Series for the C&W ODI series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You got Win XP dude ?
Can you give me the link to the patch which will enable BLC to work on XP ?

iceman_waugh said:
You got Win XP dude ?
Can you give me the link to the patch which will enable BLC to work on XP ?
I have both 98 and XP! Check this thread. Might contain some useful tips for you.

Dhoni dismissed!

India sunk deeper into the abyss as their most dangerous batsman Mahendra Singh Dhoni departed to one of the worst shots played so far. After getting off the mark in true Dhoni style with an fierce straight drive for four, he looked comfortable in rotating singles with Yuvraj who had started to strike the ball well.

But a moment of madness cost Dhoni his wicket as he tried to loft a short and wide ball from Bravo over point, but succeeded only in scooping it to cover where Chanderpaul took an easy catch.

Dhoni was dismissed for 8 of 10 balls. India are looking down the barrel at 137/6 in the 34th over. They now are in serious possibility of getting bowled out before their allocated 50 overs.

Irfan Pathan is the new man in and we can safely say that he along with Yuvraj are the beacons of light in otherwise a gloomy day so far for the visitors.

121wn.jpg

oh....Dhoni gone!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
and india 6 down for 137!!! very poor position!!!!!
India is likely to loose unless some miracle happens in the bowling department and yuvi in the batting!!!!!

Nah,i don't guarantee Yuvraj to stay for long at the crease too.
Maybe Pathan will be able to do some justice to the score.

BLC is back baby!

Absolutely loving this thread, may start one of my own soon :p

Well done Bala, reps for you.

Cheers guys! Thanks for the support.

Well a quick update on the Predicta #2

Who will be the top scorer in the 1st ODI between India and West Indies
Replies

Sarwan (Treva)
Gayle (Iceman_Waugh)
Dhoni (Surendar, Blackleopard92)
Lara (Madmick96)
Yuvraj (Zoraxdoom, cricket doctor)

I will keep updating this post as and when there are entries for the contest. This predicta will be on until the 25th over reports of the second innings.

Last edited:
blackleopard92 said:
I think yujraj singh would be man of the series.

and dhoni top scores today.
Dhoni has already been dismissed for 8, if you haven't noticed.

Excellent story. It's good to see a story featuring an older game.

The older games may have mediocre graphics, but its the gameplay that i like so much!

Hamish said:
Excellent story. It's good to see a story featuring an older game.

The older games may have mediocre graphics, but its the gameplay that i like so much!
Thanks mate! Cheers!

Well! Lara is leading the poll now. Will it indeed be him who walks away with the Man of the Series award?

Stay tuned for more!

Yuvraj and Pathan rally India.

After India were left whimpering 6 down for not many with 16 overs to go, Yuvraj Singh and Irfan Pathan played the perfect resue act with some scintillating stroke play. The duo scampered for every available run as the majority of their runs came by running between the wickets.

Yuvraj smashed a couple of superb boundaries on his way to yet another 50. He reached 50 with a four of 57 balls.

India are 177/6 in 40 overs with Pathan giving Yuvraj ample support. The platform is now set for India to step up a gear.

26xu1.jpg

Yuvraj falls!

Just when India appeared to be cruising to a big total, West Indies struck back and this time with the big wicket of Yuvraj Singh! Yuvraj seemed to hold the reins together with his sparkling innings of 63 when he dragged on a skidding ball from Dave Mohammad on to his stumps.

wkt5gw.jpg

Yuvraj drags it on!

India are 190/7 in the 43rd over. Ramesh Powar walks in to replace Yuvraj. Can Irfan Pathan and Powar finish the innings off in style?

Users who are viewing this thread