>>>Bilal's Brilliant Tutorials<<<

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Zoom Effect

I am back with another tut. This tut will show you how to create the zoom effect on a picture in a few easy steps...

1. First, you need an image that you are going to do the Zoom effect on.

2. Next, we are going to Merge Visible all the layers, there are 2 ways you can do this:

- Use the HotKey Shift+Ctrl+E
- Click on Layer to take out the menu and click on Merge Visible.

You can choose which ever way, it does not matter.

3. Next we are going to duplicate the layer we just merged. To do this either press Ctrl+J or right click on the layer (that you want to duplicate) and the menu will come up, click on Duplicate Layer. Then click ok when the Duplicate Layer Window comes up.

4. Now select your Duplicated layer and go to Filter > Blur > Radial Blur. Now when the window come up. Use the Following Settings:

Amount: 26
Blur Method: Zoom
Quality: Best

5. Once you've done this, click ok. Now you have a Zoomed Layer and a Normal non-blurred Layer.

6. Now we must animate it, so switch to ImageReady.

7. Once your in ImageReady, click the eye beside your duplicated layer (layer Invisibility), so the shouldn't be there. This makes the layer invisible.

8. Now select your other layer (the non-blurred layer) and go to the animation palette.

9. Once you've done so, click on the '0 sec.' under the first picture frame in the animation palette. And then click 'Other...'

10. Now a window will come up, and you will have to set the number of delay seconds, i will put it as 0.3. Though this is up to you and it depends on how long you want your image to stay un blurred. If you do not know how to use this, then just put 0.3. Next, duplicate the current frame.

11. Now change the delay settings to 0.1 seconds

12. And go back to the Layers palette and make the Radial Blurred Layer visible again

13. Your Radial blurred image should now be visible. Now click play to see how your image turned out

All finished...Enjoy...This is how my image turned out in the end...

Attachments

• Bluring Afridi Sig.gif
    Bluring Afridi Sig.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

Bilal91

International Coach
Thanks guys...will post more tuts soon...

P.S You can give me the reps later :rolleyes:

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
can u give me a tutoriol of how 2 put pitchads in2 da game
i now plp have dun pitchads 1's alreadi but i wnt a step by step tutoriol

in cricket 2005

Bilal91

International Coach
dunno what you are on about...plus i don't have cricket 2005...

afridi25

International Cricketer
He means once you have made a pitch Ad how do you import it into the game

Oh sorry deboo did not see urpost

afridi25

International Cricketer
exactly what i was going to say this is not a chat room it is a forum. if you learn english and live in eng u should be able to speak proper english.

Bilal91

International Coach
Here's a tut on how to make a Animated Text Gradient (shining text)...

1. Open the pic you want your shining text on.

2. Type your text or don't if you have already typed it in before(any font should work).

3. Grab the gradient tool and use these settings...
12hq5.jpg

4. Now changing the colour of the gradient stripe, click on the gradient colours...
22do.jpg

then click on the box the red arrow is pointing to, then click on the little box that the green arrow is pointing to, then change the color circled in green to whatever color you wish.
34yx.jpg

5. Make new layer above the text layer

6. Make a gradient stripe near the text, making sure the stripe is not overlapping the text.

7. Hit Ctrl + G

8. Now jump to image ready Shift + Ctrl + M

9. Now before you do anything this is the time to add and text styles to the text...
46tp1.jpg

58fy.jpg

10. Now duplicate the frame.

11. Now with the 2nd frame and the gradient stripe layer selected, hold Ctrl and drag the gradient stripe across the text to the other side, making sure it is once again not overlapping the text.

12. Now hit tween and use these settings:
60nj.jpg

13. File save optimized as and your done...Enjoy...below is one i made (not using the settings above...you gotta experiment you know)...

P.S will be waiting for your reps :rolleyes: ...if you have any problems please ask...

Attachments

• coolsude.gif
    coolsude.gif
    53.4 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

afridi25

International Cricketer
and also say please

LOL

EDIT: sorry i was talking to deboooo not bilal

Last edited: