Rabeta Video Tutorial - Justin kemp

rabeta

News Team Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Result of tutorial:

justinkempsigws4.png

Finally got round to making a video tut. It is a new sig so I hope you like the result. My computer was running a bit slow, so I hope you don't mind that, and also, I have a tendency to just try a few different things while I am making the sig, so if you have any problems, or don't understand something, just say so here. Below, I have given a couple of the resources, the 3d render and the texture used...remember, the main part of this tutorial is distorting, and you can use almost any psd for this so don't worry about the one I used, you will get just as good results with any .psd. Oh and I used a couple of brushes that are not presets, I think you could you most, so I will not post them, and you don't have to use the resources I used, just for originality in your results.

Once again I hope you like the video tutorial:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZIC1261

Resources:

Texture
3drender

D

Deleted member 13648

Downloading now, I'll post an outcome as soon as I get round to doing one. Looks promising mate!

rabeta

News Team Member
oh btw the sig looks a bit weird at the start (Such as the preview for Gaussian Blur) but trust me, just go along with the same setting I did, and look carefully at the blending modes i.e. overlay. Also, this video has to be played in Windows Media Player for best results...

hassan

International Coach
Great Rabz... it was long time coming... It should help a lot of begginers here and what could be more easy instead of watchin it

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
You really are a perfectionist Rabeta. :p

D

Deleted member 13648

Bloody hell, it's a bit long isn't it?! I'm 10 and a bit minutes in and none of the bar at the bottom as moved!

Bilal91

International Coach
cheers rabs mate...will help a lot of newbies around here...

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Mine's still going after 22.36 mins and i can't move the bar to see how long the whole movie is

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
My god, Rabeta! You don't know how to make your mind up! lol

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Right I followed the tut up until it came to the render then I just went off and did my own thing. But I ******* love this sig lol!

fowlersigjb4.png

Please tell me what you think & great tut Rabz although very hard to follow lol :p

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
36 mins in total :eek:
but well worth it

although, if you could make your mind up, i'm sure you could have cut at least 5 mins off ;)

rabeta

News Team Member
woah thanks a lot for all the comments. Yea it is long lol, but I have seen longer, it was the first time I had done this sig, so it was completely new, so it was not like I just redid it from memory lol ;). Love the outcome as well trev, like the way you have veered off the tut and added your won personal touches. Only thing I would say you should do is work on the effects of the render. Otherwise, great! Thanks again for all the comments...

hassan

International Coach
I would leave the tut after about 10 mins... bloody long but you get great result and lot of begginers would want to know how to make sigs like that so its great

Users who are viewing this thread