Player Editor

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Download the comctl32.zip and extract it to your system directory then
start ->run-> regsvr32.exe comctl32.ocx
Note:Only sound importer needs this file.

Attachments

• comctl32.zip
    228 KB · Views: 404

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
hi prakash I have a problem with your player and lineup editors I make the required changes and use the player eidtor to fix correct faces and bats etc and save the line up and editors it shows as saved on the editor but once I start playing the game nothing changes why is that so please kindly explain and also please inform me where to extract the editors to thank you. :)

Prakash

Executive member
If you are trying to edit a player for a tour match or tournament you have to edit its corresponding ".sav" file. And you can extract the editor wherever you want too.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
I open lineup editor by opening document and my users name but I have reinstalled my game and this time around I don't see my user's name and roster pak under cricket2004 in my doc the only stuff i see is cricket config. why is this. Under my users name there are many save files which one to save my settings to. please help thankyou. If it works it will be great

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
hi prakash I have just downloaded Ind Vs Australia face pack in zip form here it has roster.pak can I used this because there is no roster pack in my doc under my uers name please kindly help this question the the one above thank you.

jacky1810

School Cricketer
error again

Prakash said:
Download the comctl32.zip and extract it to your system directory then
start ->run-> regsvr32.exe comctl32.ocx
Note:Only sound importer needs this file.
i done the same thing as u said copy it to sys file then also getting problem :crying

Prakash

Executive member
jacky1810 said:
i done the same thing as u said copy it to sys file then also getting problem :crying
Is this for sound importer or player editor, if its for player editor check out the readme.txt file

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Hello prakash I have a question inregards to lineup editor and player editor do we have to edit all savefiles in the roster.pak to get the required changes in the game or one of the save files becuase under the user's name there are atleasty 6 to 7 save files. What I am trying to do is change lineups for test matches very compilcating really becuase once I make the changes using your lineup editor and player editor I have to choose again from the game 20 members. where as with the graghic editor once you make changes you actually see the changes happen not with the lineup editor and the player editor. I hope you can help me please thank you. :(

Prakash

Executive member
About player editor you need to edit only roster.pak file, so that when ever you start a new game or tournament under the same user name, edited players will be automatically copied to the .sav file. As far as the lineup editor is concerned you have to edit the corresponding .sav file whenever you start a new tournament or tour, before starting the match.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
I have got the hang of your wonderful player editor but I haven't still got the line up editor you said edit to save .files how many of them should I edit becuase there are around 7 to 8 should I do all.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
hello prakash inregards to the line up editor you said open save. files. There are user.1 - user.8 do you mean edit 1 or all these files to get the required changes becuase some I try to open and run the eidtor it gives me error a runtime error 36500.

Prakash

Executive member
Suppose if you saved a tour match at slot one, you have to edit the lineup of "user01.sav" file.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
o.k so I like to play 1 test match so I start the game save it on slot 1 and extact the line editor to user.1 make changes and I have my lineup changes for that test match is this right

Prakash

Executive member
Yea, but you have to use the lineup editor before the match starts. so for tour or tournaments you have to edit that particular .sav file and for matches through "play now" menu you have the edit the roster.pak file.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Thank you for your help I will try it tomorrow I feel really sleepy and will let you know how it goes i hope it works and thank you very much for your prompt response we need more guys like you. thank you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread