Player Editor possible(need your help)

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

I have already managed to crack all the values needed for a player editor.Unfortunately I dont know enough about any prog. language like VB to make such an editor.

Prakash is already busy making another editor,so he cant make one currently.
So i request one of the members with enough knowledge of VB or any other useful language(like .Net etc) to pl reply here so that we can start making a player editor for c2k5.

Thank You.

Siddharth(sid_19840)

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
I dont mind more than one person,as if we distruibute our work,we can release an editor quicker.I personally can help with the hexvalues for each attribute and anything related to it,i have no idea about programming(only know a bit of vc++,but with the knowldege i know the most i could do is make the templates,i.e the buttons etc for the editor using vc++)

ronny_kingsley

Club Cricketer
I know a bit of VB . I am not an expert in VB(by any stretch of imagination) but I might be of help.

So if you can elaborate on the job to be done I (or for that matter anyone) will be in a good position to share

sid_19840

International Coach
ok,ill explain it in detail.

I want to make a player editor for c2k5 which can edit all the attributes of a player,i.e everything that can be done using the create a player can be done on any existing player.I have already looked into the .ros file and found out which bytes control what values of a player.So im looking for people who can make an editor using my knowledge so that we could all be involved and make this possible.

Basically im looking for division of work,im mean someone could just make the template for the editor,others who are slightly better at VB could make the codes and processes to access the bytes that im talking about so that eventually we can end up with a player editor.

All the information i have gathered so far can be viewed here.

If you are still having doubts over something pm me or try looking for me at flashchat.Thanks

Siddharth(sid_19840)

Users who are viewing this thread