My Findings

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

I have managed to find a few things which are of use,so i started a new thread.We can also use this thread to discuss further on the stuff I found,or new findings by any other members can also be posted in this thread.

Im not sure if these have been found yet or not.

1)The .rsg files in the rsg zip files seem to contain the tournaments,and probably can be used to edit fixtures(not sure though),need the others to try them out.

2)The channel files contain a couple of files which on using a hex editor,had all the player names(looks similar to a .ros file) and could be an important file.

3)The .xml includes a few .xml files,the most important one being the
730eef3fd7726e43de955f21083ab000.xml file which contains a lot of information on every player.

So hopefully any of these files may prove useful to c2k5 in the future.

Please post any comments on these,hopefully the other patchers may experiment with these files and post in their results.Any future findings may also be posted in this thread.

Thank You.

Siddharth(sid_19840)

Attachments

• xml.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 16
  • channels.zip
    233.7 KB · Views: 10
  • rsg.zip
    21.5 KB · Views: 10

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The xml is the one I have been using for face editing; I believe that Prakash has been playing with the rsg files; and the channel files contain a copy of the .ros but we're not sure how they're used... (I would assume that that is the roster that the .ros is generated from).

sid_19840

International Coach
oh,ok,didnt know,but there are about 3-4 xml's I posted,hopefully some of it might prove useful,or have I just been wasting my time?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's never wasting your time, it's just that most of the files have been seen already.
Here's what you can try and find for me:
somewhere in the .gob or maybe in the exe is something that controls which player slot has which face. It won't contain names or player codes. I've got no-where idea where it is...

sid_19840

International Coach
Can you explain,a bit more,as I cannot understand properly,what does it sort of look like?(I might be able to help as I have had a look at a lot of file's inside the .gob as well as looked at the .exe)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've not got much idea. There are certain things we can calculate though like the fact certain slots will have the same number associated with them (when two slots use the same face).

sid_19840

International Coach
barmyarmy said:
It's never wasting your time, it's just that most of the files have been seen already.
Here's what you can try and find for me:
somewhere in the .gob or maybe in the exe is something that controls which player slot has which face. It won't contain names or player codes. I've got no-where idea where it is...

How do you know that it exists?Have you seen it before?

Maybe I may have seen this,but I cant tell as it doesnt exactly come to mind.Pehaps describing it more could help.Otherwise you could explain how the file could be useful for us,also if its mumbo jumbo and stuff I cant understand,it would be tough to find then.

Dont think that this is possible,but can this part be edited somehow to remove the texture problem?

Attachments

• textureprob.jpg
    textureprob.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 115

sid_19840

International Coach
k,I found something in one of the files inside the gob.

Code:
<hbtool xmlns="d:\ex1.xml"><hbtoolinfo><creator>String Table Editor</creator><version>1.0</version><created>21/06/2004 12:00:00 AM</created></hbtoolinfo><strings><elements>913</elements></strings><string id="0" name="CMN_0"><english>Select</english><french /></string><string id="1" name="CMN_1"><english>Back</english><french /></string><string id="2" name="CMN_2"><english>Continue</english><french /></string><string id="3" name="CMN_3"><english>Loading</english><french /></string><string id="4" name="CMN_4"><english>None</english><french /></string><string id="5" name="CMN_5"><english>Batting</english><french /></string><string id="6" name="CMN_6"><english>Bowling</english><french /></string><string id="7" name="CMN_7"><english>Fielding</english><french /></string><string id="8" name="CMN_8"><english>Overall</english><french /></string><string id="9" name="CMN_9"><english>Done</english><french /></string><string id="10" name="CMN_10"><english>Press Any Button</english><french /></string><string id="11" name="CMN_11"><english>Click to Continue</english><french /></string><string id="12" name="CMN_12"><english>Quit</english><french /></string><string id="13" name="CMN_13"><english>Copyright 2005. Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.</english><french /></string><string id="14" name="CMN_14"><english>Yes</english><french /></string><string id="15" name="CMN_15"><english>No</english><french /></string><string id="16" name="CMN_16"><english>Cancel</english><french /></string><string id="17" name="CMN_17"><english>Auto Select</english><french /></string><string id="18" name="CMN_18"><english>Deselect</english><french /></string><string id="19" name="CMN_19"><english>Help</english><french /></string><string id="20" name="CMN_20"><english>Play Now</english><french /></string><string id="21" name="CMN_21"><english>Game Modes</english><french /></string><string id="22" name="CMN_22"><english>Create Player</english><french /></string><string id="23" name="CMN_23"><english>My Cricket</english><french /></string><string id="24" name="CMN_24"><english>EA Sports~ Extras</english><french /></string><string id="25" name="CMN_25"><english>Active Profile:</english><french /></string><string id="26" name="CMN_26"><english>Empty</english><french /></string><string id="27" name="CMN_27"><english>Select User Profile</english><french /></string><string id="28" name="CMN_28"><english>Australia|Bangladesh|Canada|England|India|Kenya|Namibia|Netherlands|New Zealand|Pakistan|South Africa|Sri Lanka|United States|West Indies|Zimbabwe</english><french /></string><string id="29" name="CMN_29"><english>International|Australian State|English County|Other</english><french /></string><string id="30" name="CMN_30"><english>Australian|English|South African|New Zealander|Canadian|Bangladeshi|Indian|Kenyan|Namibian|Dutch|Pakistani|Scottish|Sri Lankan|American|West Indian|Zimbabwean</english><french /></string><string id="31" name="CMN_31"><english>One Day Internationals|Tests|First-Class|One Day Matches</english><french /></string><string id="32" name="CMN_32"><english>Australia|England</english><french /></string><string id="33" name="CMN_33"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="34" name="CMN_34"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="35" name="CMN_35"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="36" name="CMN_36"><english>Location</english><french /></string><string id="37" name="CMN_37"><english>Australia|England &amp; Wales|India|South Africa|Sri Lanka|West Indies|Zimbabwe</english><french /></string><string id="38" name="CMN_38"><english>Stadium</english><french /></string><string id="39" name="CMN_39"><english>Match Type</english><french /></string><string id="40" name="CMN_40"><english>Limited Overs|Unlimited Overs</english><french /></string><string id="41" name="CMN_41"><english>Match Length</english><french /></string><string id="42" name="CMN_42"><english>10 Overs|20 Overs|50 Overs</english><french /></string><string id="43" name="CMN_43"><english>Time</english><french /></string><string id="44" name="CMN_44"><english>Day|Night</english><french /></string><string id="45" name="CMN_45"><english>Pitch Type</english><french /></string><string id="46" name="CMN_46"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="47" name="CMN_47"><english>Weather</english><french /></string><string id="48" name="CMN_48"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="49" name="CMN_49"><english>Temperature</english><french /></string><string id="50" name="CMN_50"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="51" name="CMN_51"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="52" name="CMN_52"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="53" name="CMN_53"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="54" name="CMN_54"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="55" name="CMN_55"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="56" name="CMN_56"><english>Match Conditions</english><french /></string><string id="57" name="CMN_57"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="58" name="CMN_58"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="59" name="CMN_59"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="60" name="CMN_60"><english>Selections</english><french /></string><string id="61" name="CMN_61"><english>Swap</english><french /></string><string id="62" name="CMN_62"><english>Move</english><french /></string><string id="63" name="CMN_63"><english>Captain</english><french /></string><string id="64" name="CMN_64"><english>Wicket Keeper</english><french /></string><string id="65" name="CMN_65"><english>1st Bowler</english><french /></string><string id="66" name="CMN_66"><english>2nd Bowler</english><french /></string><string id="67" name="CMN_67"><english>View Profile</english><french /></string><string id="68" name="CMN_68"><english>Form</english><french /></string><string id="69" name="CMN_69"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="70" name="CMN_70"><english>Player Profile</english><french /></string><string id="71" name="CMN_71"><english>Career Statistics|Batting Attributes|Bowling Attributes|Bowling Deliveries|Fielding Attributes|Batting Strengths|Batting Weakness|Special Skills</english><french /></string><string id="72" name="CMN_72"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="73" name="CMN_73"><english>Age:</english><french /></string><string id="74" name="CMN_74"><english>Nationality:</english><french /></string><string id="75" name="CMN_75"><english>Batting:</english><french /></string><string id="76" name="CMN_76"><english>Bowling:</english><french /></string><string id="77" name="CMN_77"><english>Batting &amp; Fielding|Bowling</english><french /></string><string id="78" name="CMN_78"><english>One Day</english><french /></string><string id="79" name="CMN_79"><english>ODI</english><french /></string><string id="80" name="CMN_80"><english>First-Class</english><french /></string><string id="81" name="CMN_81"><english>Test</english><french /></string><string id="82" name="CMN_82"><english>M|O</english><french /></string><string id="83" name="CMN_83"><english>I|M</english><french /></string><string id="84" name="CMN_84"><english>NO|R</english><french /></string><string id="85" name="CMN_85"><english>Runs|W</english><french /></string><string id="86" name="CMN_86"><english>HS|Ave</english><french /></string><string id="87" name="CMN_87"><english>Ave|BBI</english><french /></string><string id="88" name="CMN_88"><english>100|5</english><french /></string><string id="89" name="CMN_89"><english>50|SR</english><french /></string><string id="90" name="CMN_90"><english>Ct|Econ</english><french /></string><string id="91" name="CMN_91"><english>-</english><french /></string><string id="92" name="CMN_92"><english>Skill</english><french /></string><string id="93" name="CMN_93"><english>Concentration</english><french /></string><string id="94" name="CMN_94"><english>Resilience</english><french /></string><string id="95" name="CMN_95"><english>Attack</english><french /></string><string id="96" name="CMN_96"><english>Defence</english><french /></string><string id="97" name="CMN_97"><english>Offside

So it seems there is some cmn files in there somewhere(Fifa fans would know that in Fifa there is a Cmn folder containing these files).

We basically need to find where these are located for Cricket 2005.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i would love to help ppl hex editing is my way at the moment busy with da indian domestic update as well as pakistani 1 keep the good work guys cheers 4 u

Users who are viewing this thread