..::"TheGolden Text Tutorial"::..

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've Seen Many people Having problem in getting the golden text and asking help everywhere, So, Being frustrated, I have decided to have a go and show how simple The technique is in getting "The golden text effect";

2d83trk.png
.:D.:D.:D.:D.

Post your results mates.:D.:D.:D.:D.

DO NOT RIP!, since i'm a Good trac....Okay?!, Just don't rip.

Thanks.:D.:D.:D.:D.

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Wwoww....I felt an Earthquake....

Wow....You Got the text much better than me.:p.

Congratulations.:D.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks KBC for tutorial. I followed till 3rd step and then added Sharpness to text.
Can you give it some facelift?

Attachments

• sign2.jpg
    sign2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 35

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, Seems like you didn't go through the fill layers?, I hope you did. Because, the layers are a bit dark. maybe, Just Follow from step 4, no need to read the s.hit below step 3.:p.

oh!, If you have made Colour Fill Layer 989898, Reduce it's Opacity. That Should decrease the darkness. Or, if you find it's hard. Don't follow the Step.3, Instead, Just take the Colour you want from the colour chooser from the bottom left of your screen. Select the primary colour to your wished colour and follow from Step.4 of the tutorial. That'll help you.:).

BTW, what S/W you are using?:).

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Im hopeless at graphics but still doing a Flash course. Im using Photoshop CS3. It came bundled with CS3 Design Premium.

The text is dark cos I added sharpness to it. Didnt know how to go after step 3. Everything was OTH after that.

Users who are viewing this thread