Tutorial: .::Easy and Friendly Logo Making Tutorial By Fojo::.

How do you rate this tutorial?

• Total voters

fojo

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Simple Logo Making Tutorial By Fojo

So Guys This is my first ever tutorial and I have made it because I found many great tuts about many siggys,avvys,effects,texts etc,But no tut on logo making so here is my tut it can be great for beginners who do not know how to make logos so they can start off with this!

So Here we start there are no special requirements and logos can be made even with Adobe Photoshop 7.0,I am using Adobe Photoshop CS2.

Step 1

Make a new Document of 400-400 pixels with transparent background and 72 resolution.

Image1.jpg

Step 2

Then make a new layer leave the background locked and create a circle using the circle tool holding shift to draw a perfect circle it can also be found in the default shapes of photoshop.

Note:In this image I have already applied the gradient overlay about which I'll tell you in step 3

Image2.jpg

Step 3

Then left click on the layer of the circle's layer to find blending options and click it then click on gradient overlay your circle will now be like the image shown in step 2.

Image2.jpg

Step 4

Create a new layer and then create another circle like you did in step one smaller than the first one go to its blending option by left clicking the layer and go to colour overlay and make the colour black.

Image3.jpg

Step 5

Then create another layer and then draw another circle smaller then the second one and go to its blending options and make its colour purple.

Image4.jpg

Step 6

Then create another circle smaller than the third one but this time don't create a new layer and go to its blending options>colour overlay and make it black here is what your image will look like.

Image5.jpg

Step 7

Now your logo is ready now lets apply text select the text tool from the tool menu which looks like a big T and write your text in my case INL my font is arial black and mode is italic then go its blending options>gradient overlay and apply red and black as your colours as shown in the image below.

Image6.jpg

And it will look like this:

Image8.jpg

Step 8

Now again select the text tool and write your text in my case Indian National League and go to its blending options>gradient overlay and do the same colour as you did in the INL text red and black thats what I did you can apply your own colour.

Image11.jpg

Image10.jpg

And then it will look like this:

Image9.jpg

Step 9

And now you logo is finished here is what it will look like:

Image12.jpg

Now go to file>select save for web and save it as a png-24 file it keeps its transperency and save it as you like in my case Indian National League Logo.png

Image12.jpg

The Tutorial is Complete Hope its Helps you guys if you liked this tutorial please post your outcomes so I can see your work using my tutorial

Thanks for reading My Tutorial please Don't Rip It!

Fojo.

Last edited:

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
nice tut..:thumbs
but the colors you have used on the logo is bad

fojo

Banned
Mate tell me some effect that we should use to make logos HD

If you want to make the logo Hd without making anychanges then just use the gaususs blur,when your logo is complete with text,hide the text layer and duplicate the copy of your shape then go to filter>Blur>Gaususs blur and apply it then then set the layer's mode to overlay with that your logo will look more HD sorry for the wrong spelling of G.Blur anyway their are many more effects that you can use to make logos HD just ask if you wanna know about them!

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Mate tell me some effect that we should use to make logos HD

If you make a logo from scratch, try to make it using the Pen Tool with vector layer or something like that ON. Or make it in a bigger resolution.

Secondly, if you want a HQ version of a log, download a bigger size.

Users who are viewing this thread