Sam's ExE Patch

Very good patch as batting is really challenging now.

afridi118 said:
how you swing the balll and gooood joooob sam
well i swing the ball only when i adjust the bowlers run-up at 0.3(it blinks at the top when u press insert or home in pause menu) and bowl at goodspeed the bowl then swing even for the spinners . works for me .

well i swing the ball only when i adjust the bowlers run-up at 0.3(it blinks at the top when u press insert or home in pause menu) and bowl at goodspeed the bowl then swing even for the spinners . works for me .
by gamerkid22

Obviously am confused a bit of how to use that feature!, Ya!, thats a new trick!, will try it in game!, thanks ya!

Boss

gamerkid22 said:

this might be a dumb question..but what do you mean by "adjust the bowlers run-up at 0.3" ?

it swings for me...but very slightly. any help would be appreciated.

I got bowled yesterday when, batting as a lefty with a righty bowling over the wicket, i left a ball that I presumed would pitch outside off and go through to the keeper a good way outside the bat.

It was awesome though, the ball swung in an absolute mile and it clipped the top of off stump. (The ball was of good to very slightly short length)

When it happened I was like man, I love this exe thing...

Guys does insert/home increase the value (0.3) or does it decrese it. Basically, which values decides bowling wide or by the stumps?

Insert increases the value so that the bowler will be bowling from wide of the stumps, while home will decreases the value so the bowler will be closer to the stumps.

Is the front side of movement is working in this patch or not.As I did not witnessed it.Any body enlighten me in this regard?

Users who are viewing this thread