Sam's ExE Patch

sam2002

PC Awards 2005 Best Breakthrough
Online Cricket Games Owned
it works for me with a download manger and for some reason i get server errors while uploading.

msamina

Club Cricketer
The download worked for me now. Sam might have fixed the link. I will test the exe out tonight. Thanks Sam.

souljah

School Cricketer

does it fix the wides bug... i have computer givin' me at least 30 to 40 wides in every game even goin' upto 50 wides in some.

msamina

Club Cricketer
If you use Ravi's 7.0 Beta Patch, the CPU bowls really well.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
just curious but did you fix the run out bug? I didnt have the CPU have a single run out in a 50 over innings. I only had one chance for run out and the fielder missed the stumps.

xxx

School Cricketer
actually is this patch meant to do ? . ? . ?

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Sam , could you please provide us a exe file in which the bowling cursor is visible all the time as in you latest patch the cursor is visible only after some time which is making really dificult for us to play with . like myself many of the team members are not expert in playing cricket 2004 so please please provide us with a simple exe which only fixes the ODI & test line up bugs.

thanks,
babai

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
yeh i heard you were gunna make 2...both with lineup bug fix but one with the cursor shown later on and one shown all the time

Users who are viewing this thread