Sam's ExE Patch

groobz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Where did I say I want Ravi to make a patch where 300 is norm?. Simply saying that a score of 300+ is doable in one day cricket, as long as its done on occasions.

jonah

International Coach
Originally posted by zimrahil
You are being far too picky- the majority of one day scores for 50 overs are under 300 - teams (like Australia) do it on occasion, but you cannot expect ravi (or anyone else) to make a patch whereby 300+ is the norm, as on the whole it would be unrealistic

Agreed:)

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Sam,

Please please we need an exe file with the bolwing cursor and the Bowling dot on. Please please release it asap it am eagerly waiting for it.

babai

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Originally posted by groobz
Where did I say I want Ravi to make a patch where 300 is norm?. Simply saying that a score of 300+ is doable in one day cricket, as long as its done on occasions.

Keeping the scores below 400 would be more reasonable.

Does this sentance not imply it ?

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Zim, could you please let me know how to edit sam's exe file so that i could see the cursor and the bowing dot all the time. I find it really hard to to play with this exe. please help me in hex editing this, or please please tell same to release a exe file with cursor & bowling dot visible. please.

babai

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
well.....the patch is GREAT !!!

yea....what is a bowling jog?

and yea....the run out bug is still there.....as out of 4 wickets i took against NZL, 2 were silly run-outs.

hopeing sam to shed more light on the patch.

karan_rvd

Club Cricketer
wow good work. specially with the cursor hiding its more challenging now! great work

T20

Panel of Selectors
Great work there Sam! esp removing the lineup bug.

Originally posted by bumba
Zim, could you please let me know how to edit sam's exe file so that i could see the cursor and the bowing dot all the time. I find it really hard to to play with this exe. please help me in hex editing this, or please please tell same to release a exe file with cursor & bowling dot visible. please.

babai

I think he will release it as many members have asked for it.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Sam,

We are eagerly waiting for a word from you . please listen to our feedback we urgently need a simplified version of your line up exe with bowling dot & the bowling cursor on . Please release the same asap as we are not good at playing with the cursor & the bowling dot off.

babai

Hero

Club Captain
We may need a gameplay patch from Ravi,which is very suitable for Sam exe as making batting bit easier in easy mode ,because cursor is not avaiable.

Overall,now I feel that HB should capture this patch,it is free ware and include in their UK release to satisfty the customers.What do you guys think?

crick4life

International Cricketer
Expect one shortly Hero, its pretty much done. Infact I should say thanks to Sam's exe even the AI patch feels very good. We will be testing it for couple of days to ensure there will be no glitches and then will be up for release. Again thanks to Sam for coming up with this excellent patch.

Hero

Club Captain
Thanks,your efforts are really appreciable in this regard Ravi.It seems to me after playing a bit with sam exe that runout bug is diminshed.So we can now streamline a game more accurately,

Users who are viewing this thread