Super League

Milo_LCCC

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wanted to start a thread abour rugby league.

Me myself being a massive St. Helens RLFC fan (saints)

Also a season ticket holder

i thought it would be right to give rugby league fans the chance to voice there opinoins on anything rugby league from transfers to matches.

Saints until i die. . . i know i am, im sure i am Im saints until i die. :shout

Nice to see a good Rugby League fan.

I'm sat here in my RHINOS shirt. Leeds will finish top, we're on a wild winning streak and Saints always seem to bottle it in important games come the end of the season.

Thackray has signed for us for next season which is good along with Toopi and Webb. Great news :)

Yorkshire_No1 said:
Nice to see a good Rugby League fan.

I'm sat here in my RHINOS shirt. Leeds will finish top, we're on a wild winning streak and Saints always seem to bottle it in important games come the end of the season.

Thackray has signed for us for next season which is good along with Toopi and Webb. Great news :)

That is so true! Saints always have a slump in form at some point during a season.

Yeh i have to agree, if we wern't to have this slump though and could stay on form and focused we would be the best team in the league.

Well there are a few Rugby League supporters around, but then the main topic is about the NRL. Not a lot about English Rugby League around on the forum though. I watch the occasional English Rugby League game if I'm at my girlfriends and have control of the TV.

I'm a fan of Rugby League. It's pratically the law when you're living in Huddersfield, the home of Rugby League. I'm not a Huddersfield Giants fan however, I'm a (currently suffering) Wigan fan.

I'm a Warrington fan. We have just achieved our first win in 6 weeks! :) About time, but it's amazing we have managed to stay in the top 6 despite a terrible run.

I'm aware that this thread is dead, but today's game between St.Helens and Leeds at Headingly was an absolute barnstormer! Pulsating stuff played in the pouring rain, and the Saints were deserved winners in the end. Great match.

JamesyJames3 said:
I'm a Warrington fan. We have just achieved our first win in 6 weeks! :) About time, but it's amazing we have managed to stay in the top 6 despite a terrible run.

That's where that rogue (not doubting his quality, but definitely his sanity) Morley's going, isn't it?

Massive Saints Fan!! Missed 5 games in total this season home and away! I've yet to see the Saints have a drop in form this season, the only problem is that there isn;t much competition in the super league over the past few years. I mean teams like Castleford, Harlequins (formerly the London Bronco's) sign quality oversea players and have hot english prospects coming through the ranks, but there still yet to win consistently (as Leigh Centurions proved last season). Adrain Morely is a god, anyone that can get sent off in 12 seconds for one hellacious high shot & also get sent off for kneeing a player during the play of the ball is a ledgend. Best player of all time is Mal Meninga!! But over the last few season one Ade Gardner is becoming a local cult hero! "If Scully can play for Britain, than so can I!"

I think this thread should be named to Superleague because we already have a thread dedicated to NRL so maybe name it Superleague.

Sometimes watch it on TV. Probably enjoy watching Bradford, Huddersfield or Hull

When i was attending a recent rugby league match between Wigan Warriors and the Wsrrington Wolves. Me and a couple of fellow Saints fan were the foot of many jeers mainly about wantaway Paul Sculthorpe. The Warrington fans sung "Where's your Scully Gone". We quickly replied "We don't want our Scully Back". He is a major let down this season and hopefully he leaves in the not to distant future and we bring ina quility losse forward. Ae Gardner is God whereas Sean Long is the equivalent to Jamsey. And for everyine who doesn't know Jamsey that is a good thing

Hey, I live in NZ and support the Warriors, home of the huge exodus of great Kiwi players to the English Super League, most notably this year Brent Webb, Clinton Toopi and Awen Guttenbeil.

Users who are viewing this thread