Super League XIII

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
jus noticed that there isnt a thread for this years super league, not sure how many league fans there are on here but it looks like its going to be the most open championship in years, just watched castelford (bottom of table) totally destroy leeds (top of table, raining grand final winners and world champions) great game!

wigan are at warrington tomorrow, the winner goes joint top with st helans and leeds, being a wigan fan im looking forward to it quite a lot

lancashire666

International Coach
Wigan, what a sorry performance!

Agreed

Nice to see Leeds back up from their World Club Challenge game with such class.

Best club in the world my a**.

to be fair super league is pretty competative this year with even the smaller teams being able to best good teams, this is all down the the lack of relaegation now, teams arnt scared of all the money they will lose if they go down and are giving more youth a chance with a lot of good players being found already.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
The world club game took a lot out of them, had a few injurys following it didn't they?

Anyway go Catalans and Wigan, I don't have anyone to support really but I like Wigan because they ruined the pitch so they could draw with Arsenal and Catalans are a bit different. Like st helens too.

DPRA

International Cricketer
Only got into superleague last season, so I don't know most players names, however the High tackle from the wigan player was horrific. No wonder the Warrington player was out cold!

lancashire666

International Coach
The world club game took a lot out of them, had a few injurys following it didn't they?

Anyway go Catalans and Wigan, I don't have anyone to support really but I like Wigan because they ruined the pitch so they could draw with Arsenal and Catalans are a bit different. Like st helens too.

it dont think is aloud to like both wigan and Saints, thats like folling man city and united, just plain silly

Only got into superleague last season, so I don't know most players names, however the High tackle from the wigan player was horrific. No wonder the Warrington player was out cold!

in the replaysd you could see his eyes roll back befour he hit the floor, terrible tackle and he deserves whatever ban he gets

Ponting_14

International Cricketer
I go for Saint Helens cuz they are the Saints like my beloved Stgeorge Dragons :)

Same, I also follow the Saints, but not because I follow St. George, but because they were the first super league team I ever saw play when they faced the Storm back in that World Club Challenge game in 2000.

lancashire666

International Coach
i couldnt beleive the wigan win, last i heard they were 8 points or so behing with about 6 minutes to go! great comeback

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Leeds are playing really well atm, shame. Lol Castleford have Dwayne Chambers arriving soon, he'll be as successful as he was at NFL :D

Users who are viewing this thread