GOB re-discovered.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey i got hold of an extractor and checked if it could do someting with the cricket_pc.gob.....and voila apart from the usual .txt, .png i got hold of some interesting file formats such as .bmp, .tga, .jpg, .form(1 file of 714 mb) , .riff, .mod, .ogm, .swf(1 file of 114 mb). Can anyone help me regarding the last five file types. May be this will unleash new life to crik2004

Extension: RIFF
Desc : Raster Image File Format or Recource Interchange File Format Bitmap Image
Extension: OGM
Desc : Ogg Vorbis Compressed Video File
Extension: SWF
Desc : Macromedia Flash Format File
got it from www.filext.com, i am not sure about the remaining.

I used Nova software's Extractor 2.4, and to coreecet some of you the SWF is not shockwave flash object but it is sidewinder profile activator. A profile is a set of programmed game actions and settings that affect how your controller behaves in a game. By keeping this information in a profile, you don't have to configure your game every time you play it. Just open the SideWinder software, choose the profile for your game, and your SideWinder controller will use the settings and recorded game actions that you?ve specified for that profile. This is ofcourse done by help of C/C++ programs

anyone with the details of .form format. This file is of 714 mb within the 792 mb .gob

i have with me sight screens, lights , crowds all used in the original .gob

Mod:Amiga and PC Tracker Module

Das_vicky is this the software u use i just want to make sure if it is the right software

Attachments

• extr24.zip
    720.5 KB · Views: 124

Users who are viewing this thread