07 Womens FIFA World Cup

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Let's all support this event, these women play absolutely brilliant. Germany destroyed Argentina 11-0, well it looks like that what the men team failed to do the womens side is gonna make up. But c'mon USA! I

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
For a world event, the coverage is terrible.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I can't wait to see them swap shirts at full time. Let's hope they don't break any fingernails. There's housework that needs doing. They only shower after extra periods etc etc.

All sexism aside, i'm pretty sure BBC showed these games live last time around. The England games anyway.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can't wait to see them swap shirts at full time. Let's hope they don't break any fingernails. There's housework that needs doing. They only shower after extra periods etc etc.

All sexism aside, i'm pretty sure BBC showed these games live last time around. The England games anyway.
Me to, thats the only reason I will watch a game.

lancashire666

International Coach
no, england are in the quater finals after beating argentina 6-1 on monday.
ive quite enjoyed it so far apart from 1 thing, i listened to a match on the radio at work and it was the worst commentary ive ever heard!!!! the commentaters wernt even talking about the game, about everything but!!! terrible, they were having a nice little natter between themselves and only stoped to inform the listeners that a goal had been scored, no build up commatary or anything

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Australia are in the quarter finals and are going to play Brazil on Sunday night. (Australian time, around 10pm) I will definetly be rooting for the Matildas :p

All jokes aside I am so glad that the women's team is doing so well. Women's sport doesn't get the respect it derseves.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
There has been some really good football played at this tournament, it does the women's game much credit.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Well Germany and Brazil are in the final. A repeat of the 2002 Men's World Cup. Fancy that! I've got a feeling the Germany will win and get revenge on Brazil. Just a thought though.

Users who are viewing this thread