IPL 10 Apr - Pune Warriors vs Kings XI Punjab

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Are the Warriors so good or are the Punjab side so bad? Those odds...

One is the team where I stay and the other is the team from where I come. I'm though supporting Pune.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Punab are bad. Infact Punjab have low odds because of Pune otherwise it should be atleast 2.00.

Hard to predict. Confused that either Punjab will lose by 20 runs/5 wickets or by 40+ runs/7 wickets.

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Gonna be odd as hell seeing Yuvi play against Punjab. Reshuffling has messed up the IPL to the point its hard now to connect with the teams.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
It will be a good contest between 2 brothers i.e. Mitchell Marsh (Pune) Vs Shaun Marsh (Punjab). :clap
One more important factor here is Pune Warriors' Coach is their dad "Geoff Marsh". :D

chiranjitpathak

School Cricketer
Pune looks much better on paper but as a new team how will they play is to be known and Yuvraj is still a amateur when coming to captaincy skills according to me.

Params7

International Cricketer
Loving the Pune Warriors jersey. Infinitely times better than the circus show jersey of KTK.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yay, nice win to start off! Liked, Manhas batting at 3, hopefully Smith fires in coming matches as I feel he is the most important player if Pune are to do well.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A perfect start for the Warriors, much needed momentum from their first match. Uthappa is looking dangerous than ever.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
:facepalm

Checked the wrong radio button while settling the event. Though, I've manually fixed it and therefore everyone should have the right amount of vCash.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
What a convincing win for Pune Warriors India !!! :clap

I was there at D.Y. Patil, had an awesome experience. Pune warriors rocked it throughout the match.

Good to see Manhas playing such strokes, he never played such for Delhi in last 3 seasons. Same with Ryan McLaren, he never shown his batting skills for Mumbai Indians. :p

One of the fantastic factor of the match was WAGH's superb spell of 3-16. Hope he will continue this form, so we can proudly say that he is the find of this IPL. :thumbs

Gurjot95

National Board President
Pune are my favorite teams now esp when it has UV as skipper. Come on!

and forgot to say fearsome tweak of KXI and Preity, does she have any sense of creating good team? :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread