Story 10 Over World Cup

Nauman

php monkey
Online Cricket Games Owned
Started a 10 over world cup, the format is based on 2003 world cup, Playing on medium difficulty level because I really suck at hard but then again I am too good at medium, I am not using any AI patches because I have already hacked up by .gob with kits and other graphics, just using sam's exe.
Lost the first match to Australia but have won the other three against Nambia, Holland and England. yet to play Zimbabwe and India for the group stages.
Ill post a few more updates later. Bye for now

J

Jarryd

Sweet 10 over slogfest, just a question who are you playing as?

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 17

Nauman

php monkey
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just had time to to play one more match against India the best of the lot, for the first time I lost the toss and put India in to bat, Tendulkar got of to a flyer in the first over hitting Shoib for 30 runs in the first over, Sami on the other hand bowled a decent over just going for eight, In the third over Tendulkar took a single on the first ball and this time Sehwag made 20 of the next five deliveries, Tendulkar finally got out on the first ball of 4th over (sami) cutting the ball straight to point, India reached 120 in 6 overs, with Razzaq going for 32 in the only over he bowled. Spinners came on and put the brakes on Shoib Malik and Kaneria shared 3 wickets between them just giving away 20 runs in last 4 over.
Pakistan started the chase with a solid start from Farhat and Hameed going at 16 an over for the first 3 overs, Farhat getting out for 40 of just 13 deliveries, where as Hameed could only manage 6 runs. Both of them fell victim to Zaheer Khan, Hameed caught behind and Farhat caught at square leg in an attempt to hook a ball. Inzi and Youhanna came and steered Pakistan home in 9.4 overs with some good lusty hitting. Sorry couldnt post any score cards because fraps got messed up I have installed it again so you will see score cards from now, just the match against Zimbabwe to go, Ill post the standings and other stats once the group stage is over.

whew thats a long post.

Users who are viewing this thread