14.4: Toronto Tanks v Chennai Champions (@ PC Oval) GRAND FINAL 2

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Congrats TT.You were the better team this time.Marsh turned out to be a true champion for you guys this season.
Neither our bowling nor our batting was bad.But our batsmen were just a little slow in picking runs.Anyways we'll win the next two and lift the trophy hopefully.

naresh091 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Now that's some great win, well done TT. :) 185 on a poor pitch is always a lot, however I love how BM bowled that last over for CC for only 2 runs!

Can Chennai come back from this setback?

Definitely.
We'll be right on the money in the next two games.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
3-2 to TT in the PCPL Season 2 :p. How will it end up at the end of the finals :p

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Congrats TT.You were the better team this time.Marsh turned out to be a true champion for you guys this season.
Neither our bowling nor our batting was bad.But our batsmen were just a little slow in picking runs.Anyways we'll win the next two and lift the trophy hopefully.

naresh091 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Definitely.
We'll be right on the money in the next two games.

I highely doubt it :)

adyhorn

County Cricketer
Minor setback, but we can come back if we play to the best of our ability.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Not a good game. Gave away too many runs and we lost it once BM gave over 20 runs in the 22nd over. Lets make a comeback next game thought guys!!

WestIndian

vBookie Team
OK Tanks this was a good game, Marsh has been an inspiration all season long, it was a well deserved ton by him after being the leading half-century maker, he got very good support from Ledzep and Ollie (you got to bat finally :p), as always our bowling did well to maintain a guy like Cricket God and by extension CC batting lineup. We are 1 win away from the Championship Title and am one of those that believe, never leave what you see to day, for tomorrow, we need to close this out today!!!
I know they are good, that is why they are here with us, and they will come HARD at us, this time around, but we can win this, if we do what we have done all season, support each other, play with heart, but most of all have fun and as a TEAM.
Just want to take this opportunity to congratulate CC on a great first game and wish them well in game 2.
Tanks we have it all to win, so good luck guys and lets make this one count, lets take the championship home!!!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
:happy Rabs you really are straight out of the top draw! Just put so much emotion and pride into something! Makes me want to shed a few tears :crying :p.. Whats the team for the next game then big man?

WestIndian

vBookie Team
:happy Rabs you really are straight out of the top draw! Just put so much emotion and pride into something! Makes me want to shed a few tears :crying :p.. Whats the team for the next game then big man?

Thanks mate, I feel this, we are not going to change our side, not after our recent victories!!!
We will go with the same squad for round 2!!!

naresh091

International Cricketer
Incase if our captain or the owner could not log on before the stipulated time,we'll use this lineup.

Chennai Champions

Pitch Type:Poor

Karachi Xpress
Naresh (wk)
Sachin Tendulkar
Kevin Pietersen
Cricketman(C)
Adyhorn
Mukund
Pal
Murali
Bm
pelican.

pal

International Coach
Karachi Xpress
Sachin Tendulkar
Naresh (wk)
Navin_boss
Cricketman (c)
Adyhorn
Mukund
Pal
Murali
Zaheer Khan
Pelican

Normal pitch.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Thanks mate, I feel this, we are not going to change our side, not after our recent victories!!!
We will go with the same squad for round 2!!!

Toronto Tanks Team:

1 Shaun Marsh (Bat)
2 Daniel Vettori (Bowling/AR)
3 Ledzep (Bat)
4 holdenator (Bat) (Cap)
5 Clarke (Bat)
6 20/20 PRO (wicket keeper)
7 khalek (Fast-Medium Bowler) (VC)
8 WestIndian (RH Fast Bowler)
9 MCG (LH Fast Bowler)
10 matty_boy08 (LF Bowler)
11 Wolf - (LS Bowler)

I hope that perosns do not get up in arms, nor does the simmer suggest that TT was late, but I did say it was an unchanged team. So just for the record, team is listed above and as mentioned @ 12:30 GMT it is unchanged from the first match.

Users who are viewing this thread