15 Feb - Bangladesh vs Pakistan - Warmup

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No Junaid Khan for Pakistan as well. This is really poor utilization of a warmup match.
You can't expect Akhtar to play every WC match and when you have such a talent in hut then why not try in warmup matches.
Misbah is again in the form of his life like in 2008 which is great sign for Pakistan. Misbah should be at number 3 instead of Akmal, Kamran Akmal should bat above his brother Umar. Pakistan need to loos as less wickets as they can until say 35overs to really launch their assault with Kamran,Umar,Afridi,Razzaq and Gul.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Pakistan batting is starting to click, they were in a bit of trouble early on so making 280 from there is impressive especially for a team known for collapsing.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Poor utilization for a warm-up. Thought they would give Ajmal and Junaid a bowl. Ajmal will be key to Pak's success, but I can't remember the last time he bowled, and is due some much needed match practice. Tanvir Ahmed still needs to make his ODI debut, so testing him was crucial as well. And that kid Shafiq.

This was a good oppportunity for Pak to test their depth. Dissappointed they didn't.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Poor utilization for a warm-up. Thought they would give Ajmal and Junaid a bowl. Ajmal will be key to Pak's success, but I can't remember the last time he bowled, and is due some much needed match practice. Tanvir Ahmed still needs to make his ODI debut, so testing him was crucial as well. And that kid Shafiq.

This was a good oppportunity for Pak to test their depth. Dissappointed they didn't.

yeah I was hoping that Junaid would get a bowl. And Ajmal should finally get some match practice under him. He is our best bowler, wonder why he isn't getting any chances.

I think Misbah can rest while shafiq comes in. Misbah is in the form of him life and very timely that he gets into these for the Worldcup. Hopefully he does not loose it as the WC progresses.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Tanvir Ahmed is not in the squad.

Users who are viewing this thread