16.03.09 - Chennai Champions @ Manchester Divided

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Meh poor batting effort from us really.

You can't expect much from batsman on a poor pitch. Our should have been tight and accurate.

Amiya Shreyas added 5 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

lolz.I meant before the results.We do only after the results.

It means you don't have confidence that your team will win. A loss with confidence on team > A win without a confidence a team.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Even me scoring 47 couldn't make us win! Ah well, we batted too slow and paid the price for it. Saying that, it was a poor pitch and our bowlers weren't as good as I expected. They got a simple win in the end but it isn't over for us, its just a slight blimp in form.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Yes. All going to plan.

Jayasuriya shall be receiving an extremely cold ice bath today. That was a horrific innings in the situation...

mukund_nadkarni

Club Cricketer
Even me scoring 47 couldn't make us win! Ah well, we batted too slow and paid the price for it. Saying that, it was a poor pitch and our bowlers weren't as good as I expected. They got a simple win in the end but it isn't over for us, its just a slight blimp in form.

Blip or limp?:p
Anyways, let it be the only slight!

naresh091

International Cricketer
Yay Great win guys.And lol great post that with that Rajini pic.
I was even needed to play a small part in the win.That shows our strength.That too with Sachin and KP in song,no one can stop us.We just showed that today.Great performance guys.Congrats Pal for that MOTM.

pal

International Coach
I was looking back at this thread to get the post counts for our team and to review the performances of our players, but I encountered a problem with the scoring aspect of the simulation program that I think we also had last season. Runs that are scored on no balls are not counted in the total. Should we just leave the glitch as it is (we certainly can't go back and change results) or should we manually add in the runs scored on no balls at the end?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Leaving it as it is is the easiest solution. I noticed this when doing the stats but decided to just take the scorecard as read.
The quick way of counting who posted is to click on the replies number in forum view.

Users who are viewing this thread