(16-19/7) FC Round 1: Domineering Eagles v Legendary Samurai Penguins

Addy

National Board President
@yudi, mate then why did you sign up the team, if you did know this is gonna happen?

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
addy when bcvstheworld and me created the alliance and yudi created eagles we have a deal if your team does not qualify you will join us but at the end both qualify

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Kind of expected considering that I'm a part of the Eagles and the matches are managed by MattW. In Sartaj's words, we both get on like a house on fire.

Easy bro, easy! I said you few things before the actual thing started right on fb right..:spy

----------

@yudi, mate then why did you sign up the team, if you did know this is gonna happen?

Its just for fun and you people are having it (I'm missing though)!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I thought that MattW would have grown up, but he is still as immature as he always was!

Easy bro, easy! I said you few things before the actual thing started right on fb right
Oh yeah, and I guess you were right. :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Kind of expected considering that I'm a part of the Eagles and the matches are managed by MattW. In Sartaj's words, we both get on like a house on fire.

What do you actually meant ?? Matt is rigging for us :rolleyes ??

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Seriously?

And judging by the posts that follow, some of you (it seems the Indians?) here have already had a discussion that this could possibly be rigged because of some sort of fight MattW may have had over which team to play for (thats what it seems over anyway).

You guys are all insane. NOBODY ACTUALLY GIVES A RATS ASS ABOUT THIS TO RIG IT. ITS FOR FUN.

LMAO.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I hope you're joking...
Neither am I joking nor am I serious, those are just my views, my personal opinions and you guys need not take them seriously.

And judging by the posts that follow, some of you (it seems the Indians?) here have already had a discussion that this could possibly be rigged because of some sort of fight MattW may have had over which team to play for (thats what it seems over anyway).
Nothing of that sort was discussed. We have better things to do.

----------

And I hardly talk to any PC member outside PlanetCricket. The only guy with whom I talk is Binnu because we both know each other personally.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
What is this talk about the comp not being serious? Of course it is, don't try and trick me!

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors

Go cry in your corner. MattW has promised us the Eagles wont win any games this season.

If this is how you really feel, then you should leave, because if you are going to keep whining, its insulting to people who are actually taking time of their busy leaves to run pointless leagues such as these simply for the entertainment of other fellow members.

What is this talk about the comp not being serious? Of course it is, don't try and trick me!

Obviously its not, you joined the Eagles afterall..

Addy

National Board President
@yudi, if that is the case then disqualify the team before we are disqualified, we don't want further humilitiation. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread