16 yr old Sachin Tendulkar vs Richard Hadlee

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Check the flair on that first straight drive - 2013 Sachin looks like a robot in comparison! Cool combo of eras though: Hadlee started playing in the early 70s, Sachin still playing in the early 10s - that's 40 years between the 2.

Why

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Heya' Robe! Is that really you? You're quiet well known in Twitter & Google+ (rather than YouTube, of course what we know). Aren't Stuart MacGill and Damien Martyn your mates? Seen you guys muttering a lot of time; love to keep an eye on your talks!

my reply

Richard Hadlee is a <Legend of cricket>
Sachin Tendulkar is always a <God of cricket>
Whether Sachin is 16 or 160!!
sigpic125538_1.gif

Last edited:

Why

Banned
Richard Hadlee is a <Legend of cricket>
Sachin Tendulkar is always a <God of cricket>
Whether Sachin is 16 or 160!!
sigpic125538_1.gif

Different people, different thoughts. He's just a legend like many of the others for me, there's no one like god. If there was, especially for a particular sport, wouldn't have Roger Federer dominated the rest? Similarly the different sportsperson belonging to their subject? Some people just overrate him, seriously - everyone agrees he's good, but different people have different views of aspect.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
wonder how far it's possible to get back in 3 players that have face each other.

hadlee played against illingworth, so he could spin anecdotes about a player that debuted in 1958 and one playing in 2013 but there's probably even longer jumps (though tendulkar would definitely be the starting point if it was the present day)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not to start an argument. But Sachin is too over rated and is only there because of his name. His averages are good as most players, and the fact that he got noticed early in his career is why he has so many runs in the bank. Ok he was amazing in the 90's. He is nothing amazing now.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Not to start an argument. But Sachin is too over rated and is only there because of his name. His averages are good as most players, and the fact that he got noticed early in his career is why he has so many runs in the bank. Ok he was amazing in the 90's. He is nothing amazing now.

And who would you have as indias test number 4 instead?
I agreed with everything you said so I'm not having a go at you. I just don't see who would step in and do a better job.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Also, false arguments. Only there because of his name and because he started so young? There's a reason he started so young. Because he was that damn good. I'm not a Sachin fanboy, and do feel some of his worship is overdone, but what you have said is just flat-out wrong. He isn't playing very well right now, but that shouldn't taint his legacy. Furthermore, this is a massive understatement, but he has seen his fare share of success in the 2000s as well.

Anyways... this thread really isn't about that.

Last edited:

Gurjot95

National Board President
Yeah, Sachin is too overated. He only has good average, loads of runs, hundreds of hundred, double hundred in ODI, some other world records and he started so early which makes no sense. I mean just because of these astonishing stats, it doesn't make him great player, right?

Robelinda

International Coach
Heya' Robe! Is that really you? You're quiet well known in Twitter & Google+ (rather than YouTube, of course what we know). Aren't Stuart MacGill and Damien Martyn your mates? Seen you guys muttering a lot of time; love to keep an eye on your talks!

LOL, yes its really me. :wave

MacGill is a big fan of my channel!!! Pretty cool really!

:cheers:cheers:cheers

Why

Banned
LOL, yes its really me. :wave

MacGill is a big fan of my channel!!! Pretty cool really!

:cheers:cheers:cheers

Not only MacGill, there are more Cricketers. Most of the Cricketers have watched your videos, really don't know how you find such sensational ones. Damien Martyn is also one of your fans! And the best one of all, I am included too. :thumbs

Love your attitude and I follow your YouTube comments & description, you surely know how to attract your cricketer fans and normal viewers.

S

Satan666

Yeah, Sachin is too overated. He only has good average, loads of runs, hundreds of hundred, double hundred in ODI, some other world records and he started so early which makes no sense. I mean just because of these astonishing stats, it doesn't make him great player, right?

Quite right! The fool cant even make an all time Indian team, far less a World Team. Gavaskar was a much better batsman than Sachin, Kapil Dev is probably the greatest cricketer India have produced, Bedi/Kumble/Gupte are ranked amongst the best spinners the world has ever seen, but all the Indians rate is this hapless waste, Sachin Tendulkhar!OMFG!

Gurjot95

National Board President
Quite right! The fool cant even make an all time Indian team, far less a World Team. Gavaskar was a much better batsman than Sachin, Kapil Dev is probably the greatest cricketer India have produced, Bedi/Kumble/Gupte are ranked amongst the best spinners the world has ever seen, but all the Indians rate is this hapless waste, Sachin Tendulkhar!OMFG!
Here, have a read!

Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Users who are viewing this thread