17th Match: Delhi Daredevils Vs Banglore Royal Challengers

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Hehe Modi is going be pissed. No IPL teams will be in his tournament's final and the irony is one of the IPL team took the other out
We'll probably have 4 IPL teams next season in CLT20 :p

bcvstheworld added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

The point of this tournament is to find the best domestic 2020 side right?

Wrong.Its about making more business out of cricket for Lalit Modi and BCCI

nz0003

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think for the next one, all players must play for their domestic sides. Would be interested to see how the IPL teams fare if they actually used only Indian domestics and not foreign players.

The point of this tournament is to find the best domestic 2020 side right? So it makes no sense to have Ross Taylor hammering Otago on behalf of Bangalore.

Ross Taylor doesn't play for Otago, so he wouldn't of even been in this if he didn't play for Bangalore. I don't mind it.

P

pcfan123

Ross Taylor doesn't play for Otago, so he wouldn't of even been in this if he didn't play for Bangalore. I don't mind it.

I meant that a kiwi is defeating the kiwi domestic team. Even if he does not play for Otago, Bangalore is most certainly not his "domestic" side.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Its really surprising to see McGrath being that expensive he bowled 2 overs and gave 25 runs!, for DD when they were batting 10-14 overs were not good,they lost few wickets there,and then lost the momentum,and as usual Taylor once again brilliant,he is really one of the most dangerous bastman in world cricket....

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I meant that a kiwi is defeating the kiwi domestic team. Even if he does not play for Otago, Bangalore is most certainly not his "domestic" side.

Piyush Chawla played for Sussex and if Sussex advanced to the next round then he too would have played against an Indian side.

:sarcasm

P

pcfan123

Then I would say he should not play for them either in this tournament, if you really want this tourny to be about the best domestic 2020, and not some psyuedo IPL

Garson007

Club Cricketer
Club sport does not include nationalism and it shouldn't. You play wherever you feel comfortable.

If anything, bigger exposure on this level is exactly what cricket needs, because it allows non-test playing countries to still produce good talent, without that talent being wasted in an associate team. If anything it circumvents the awful promotional structure the ICC has for associate teams.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
There is nothing national about this tournament. If yes, then county cricket should not feature other country players. If other country players can play for English domestic sides, then they can play for those respective sides when an international tournament for those sides is held. The concept has changed, and you go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread