18.03.09: Vatican Victors @ Beijing Blitzers

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
BBvsVV.png

This round 2 Second Division match features the Beijing Blitzers playing host to the Vatican Victors. Both sides will be hoping for an early win to boost their promotion credentials.

Both teams must be posted by 2100 GMT.
Rewards are available for posting in match threads, but spam will be deleted.

bladescape

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good,we've won against the Victors in a warm up,so we have a high chance of beating them again!
If I can keep up my good form,then it's going to be easier though!!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes like our lads say in above posts, we do remember the last warm up match between VV vs BB.. At the same time, we are in pressure too because of the last defeat against Sydney!

I expect a cracking contest between these two teams.. No doubt they are also a top side.. We will give our best to see what happens. Good luck to both the teams. :thumbs

Ya, I will post the team and pitch soon..

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well we never gave importance to warm-up games..So expect to lose in this match Bulldogs...oh sorry Blitzers. We have our owners coming back in the side hopefully so more strength to be added to the side..

Bibu07

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All the Best! oh to both the teams. Umm... So we(BB) are hosting the game eh?

Bibu07 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

What do mean by expect us to lose? btw who are those owners you are talking about?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
So expect to lose in this match Bulldogs...oh sorry Blitzers.

Ok, we are expecting! fine?

Anyways, we are not going to see whether we win or loose. Our target is not as big as yours like topping the table, winning the match blah blah blah.. Our target is very simple,

" We have to perform better than our ownselves as a team compared to the last game! "

That's it! :cool: We are very much aware that we are the team with many promising youths. I hope they deliver good for the team. Even if we loose, lets fight and loose and lets not give it up till last micro second!:onpc

ansariaamir_leo

International Cricketer
Well we never gave importance to warm-up games..So expect to lose in this match Bulldogs...oh sorry Blitzers. We have our owners coming back in the side hopefully so more strength to be added to the side..
Who owner and what difference will he make? :rolleyes:

We don't care whom we face, our motive is to perform best and aim for victory :cool:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
The owners in question are me and Abhas, and ofcourse we both make a huge difference. ;)

**cough**cough** Oh I see **cough ** cough *** Anyways, welcome to Beijing ground! Hopefully we have a cracking contest. :thumbs

lads, never get distracted by what opponents say.. They will always keep saying only. Lets maintain our concentration and play. Beaware of WC of VV team.. he will be definitely tempting to pull the players to some sort of distraction :p We will be still kind to them though because they are our guests today visting our area for this match :cool:

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
LOL
We will be going with this line up :
1. shalin hitter
2. Vintners
3. Bibu07
4. Yusuf Pathan
5. Funknath
6. Shane Watson
7. lumb-yorkshire
8. Bladescape
9. Surendar
10. Burnsy1
11. Ishant Sharma
Pitch : poor (not sure still discussing)
Man D are awesome

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread