2 Cricket forums I Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Believe me Dan, there are lot worse things that go on. You wouldn't have believed the amount of racism flying around the place during the whole Daryl Hair thing. It's forums like that that give Pakistan fans a bad name.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
The majority of that forum work on this principle;

If your not Pakistani, you aren't allowed to be praised and everything you achieve is down to luck, bad umpiring or that ICC is always biased towards you.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
For certain. If you disagree with them then I guarantee that they will play the race card. I've been called racist for saying that I think Marc Boucher is a better gloveman than Kamran Akmal.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Lol, Akmal is pretty useless from what i've seen, whereas Boucher is one of the more impressive wickies in world cricket. What a cracking forum :p.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
For certain. If you disagree with them then I guarantee that they will play the race card. I've been called racist for saying that I think Marc Boucher is a better gloveman than Kamran Akmal.

Where do I sign up? :p

I hope you too realise that I am joking. I think PC is better anyway.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Haha, you know whats funny about all this?

I made Cricketime.com, not as a rival site, but as a site where all cricket views are exchanged ; When the admins found out about it, they banned me, and everyone else who came together to make the site

Yeah, and I'm a Pakistani as well ; go figure.

baburao

Club Cricketer
Feel for the Indian members there lol.

lol Mark Boucher is good both in front and behind the stumps on any given day.;)

Last edited:

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
It was. People are saying here that they are racist against everyone thats not Pakistani. But I'm Pakistani and they banned me as well.

Thats kind of the point I was trying to make

Oh, I thought you were talking about this site. My mistake.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Didn't you say that you were recently un-banned?
I found a way to unban myself, but I won't go into details of that here

But it made them pretty mad for about 1 1/2 months, because everytime they tried to reban me, they would get an error, and it took them 1 1/2 months to figure out how to get rid of me

It was pretty funny though, they first tried to remove every post I made, but they gave up with that soon after. In the end, they just decided to let me post :p

Of course, the moderators seem to be lieing a bit there - "We give plenty of warnings to everyone"

Not our admin team, we were all banned within 12 hours of making the site. Go figure. Hell, we didn't even advertise our site on theirs. We thought both sites could co-exist with each other, but obviously PP didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread