2 player matches

Boomslangnz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can you play online multiplayer with 2 consoles on same team vs cpu??

could someone let me know?

In BLIC 07 you could only do 1v1,you couldnt do 2 vs cpu

o8elf

School Cricketer
I have 2 Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 controllers and have mapped the keys from the game so they are useable with the controller, problem is now I cannot play a 2 player game locally it appears that the game treats both controllers as player 1, eve though it won't let me select them differently in the controller menu.

Any ideas...I thought maybe renaming one of the controllers in the registry would do the trick but can't see to find how to do that.

Thought's has anyone else had this issue?

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have 2 Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 controllers and have mapped the keys from the game so they are useable with the controller, problem is now I cannot play a 2 player game locally it appears that the game treats both controllers as player 1, eve though it won't let me select them differently in the controller menu.

Any ideas...I thought maybe renaming one of the controllers in the registry would do the trick but can't see to find how to do that.

Thought's has anyone else had this issue?

Even I have been facing the same problem. Have been using xpadder,but both my joysticks control the 1st player only. Have not found a solution to it yet though. :doh

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
i have the problem that whenever I have joypad selected in the control menu the keyboard controls no longer work properly and it's not possible to select front/back foot. Pressing either just gives advance.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I know this is not a solution, but i would advise on getting a Xbox 3600 pad. Its works perfectly with the game, all keys mapped correctly etc, and the pad itself is great.

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I know this is not a solution, but i would advise on getting a Xbox 3600 pad. Its works perfectly with the game, all keys mapped correctly etc, and the pad itself is great.

Yes and it would also cost 4-5 times more than we paid for the game here in India. :)

o8elf

School Cricketer

Yeah this isn't a solution....I found one though take the game back. I'm pretty sure this is the worst game ever made, even space invaders works with 2 players.

But before I returned the game I found a few things...occasionally the game would run ultra slow for no reason, turns out it's a corruption in the user.dat file. Deleting this fixes that issue.

The game simply cannot cope with 2 devices of the same name unless it's the 360 controller.

Oh well bad luck for codemasters, no sale here i'll wait for EA games. Surley they have to realise they will be cutting a massive part of their market out by ONLY supporting 1 type of controller. It's simply unacceptable to release a game this poor and expect people to pay for it.

lord

School Cricketer
if you play two player against the computer

can you still get the unlocks etc.

Users who are viewing this thread