Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Important game for some, changes may be made after this round. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Well as the Honorary Ruler and Overlord of the great Spam Brigade, I demand you all stop. Your spamming is hurting Man D's chances at victory :p

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Zorax I even made a song about your legendary spamming skills when I tried to get you interviewed.

I'm liking the whole batting at 7 and 8 thing as a batsmen.Will do wonders for the average at the end of the season. By the way can I just say that Chris Gayle, Andrew Flintoff and Mahendra Singh Dhoni haven't posted at all in this thread so they should be dropped ahead of me.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ironic that you're encouraging us to respond to you when you gain no benefit from posting in a CC/DD thread ;)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Didn't I just say I was the Honorary Ruler and Overlord of the Great Spam Brigade (Decided to make Great a part of the name.) ??? It's my job to spam up these forums!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm liking the whole batting at 7 and 8 thing as a batsmen.Will do wonders for the average at the end of the season. By the way can I just say that Chris Gayle, Andrew Flintoff and Mahendra Singh Dhoni haven't posted at all in this thread so they should be dropped ahead of me.

I wanted us to bat quite deep so we could be aggressive (although I'm not sure the sim's that smart). Hence the poor pitches too.
Slightly embarressingly for the rest of the team our ints are the top three in the batting averages and also top of the bowling averages. Not dropping anyone on that form.
As for Flintoff, how could you? I won't hear a word said against him - he's hit 8 sixes!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Zorax I even made a song about your legendary spamming skills when I tried to get you interviewed.

That song deserves a Grammy.

And I agree about Gayle, Freddie and MSD. Drop the lot of 'em. Especially against Man D. That'll teach them.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I would accept Flintoff is doing a decent job but Dhoni can definitely be replaced by Paul Nixon, we need someone who can play a sweep shot to anywhere on the ground. Chris Gayle could probably be shipped out and we could coax Jeremy Snape out of retirement to replace him.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
This is why we didn't ask for your help when we were signing players. Anyone else you want to coax out of retirement? Jonathan Agnew maybe?

@ Zorax - congratulations, you now have 5 more posts in this thread than the entire CC team combined.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Me > CC

:cool:

Seriously, I should be my own team. With 11 of me. We'd win the Trohpy, I'd post enough for the starting XI and all the reserves...

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
This is why we didn't ask for your help when we were signing players. Anyone else you want to coax out of retirement? Jonathan Agnew maybe?

@ Zorax - congratulations, you now have 5 more posts in this thread than the entire CC team combined.
Genius selection. Not only will Aggers bowl beautifully he will give rousing dressing room speeches to the lads. I still remember meeting him and being amazed to meet Aggers and completely ignoring the man who was stood next to him. It was only Sir Viv though, I'd take Aggers over him.

Highlander999

ICC President
I dunno if I am allowed to say this (I will anyway :p) According to that nice thread in the staff forum. Joe is in the spammers list, hell, even I get a mention (thanks to Hooper and Stu) yet I see no Zorax there. So you can't be in the Spam Brigade. Sorry Zorax

ursonly11

International Coach
Seems nice lineup colin ! as per previous experiences we do perform better even at poor pitches so this is going to be an easy victory

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Carl Hooper. Now there was a quality player. He can bat a couple of places above Nixon and 1 place below Ackerman.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Well ofcourse I'm not in the spamming list. What kind of spammer would I be if I allowed myself to get caught?

Users who are viewing this thread