20.03.09: Highveld Hitters @ Beijing Blitzers

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Woop woop! Nice win for us their, Shubhrayu was awesome opening today :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Congrads HH. You guys played too well on a poor pitch. Well done guys :thumbs I had to agree that you people deserved to win this match after having such a wonderful gameplay. Well played HH lads. :clap

Well BB, it's really a tough time. We guys didn't come with any attacking approach. Vintners got a brilliant start and made a positive platform for us to win the match but we failed to capitalize it. We played worse than India during Dravid's period to be honest.. Tough luck, is what i can say!

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Yet another for Highveld Hitters! Subhrayu playe very well with Ponting. All our bowlers also performed really well. C'mon guys lets look for another win!

vintners

Club Cricketer
Why the heck did we bat so slow??? Disappointing to lose with so many wickets left!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
One point that I've just noticed: Do you think that Maney's maiden was the first of this year's comp?

treva added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Just checked the Tier 1 stats and only Zaheer Khan has bowled a maiden from the first 2 games. Maybe the first member to bowl a maiden in this year's comp...

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
n00bs aren't as good as Maney. He just rules. He deserves a medal...or a cookie. Cos he rules, like Man D rules.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One point that I've just noticed: Do you think that Maney's maiden was the first of this year's comp?

Just checked the Tier 1 stats and only Zaheer Khan has bowled a maiden from the first 2 games. Maybe the first member to bowl a maiden in this year's comp...

May be we should be proud that our batsman has defended all the 6 balls without getting any runs for the first time that too in this format of this game..and while chasing such a high target :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
May be we should be proud that our batsman has defended all the 6 balls without getting any runs for the first time that too in this format of this game..and while chasing such a high target :p

Yes, definitely some achievement there. Ansariaamir_leo should be awarded an award at your end of season awards ceremony :p

Pranav

ICC Board Member

Oye thats a good point that you've noticed. Maney congrats for the achievement!

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
Also Mishra should be awarded worst international player of the year and should refund the 2.3-2.4 million back to their owners :p

Users who are viewing this thread