2007 AFL Brownlow Medal Winner

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Here it is, the highest individual honour in AFL, and possibly Australian sport, the Brownlow Medal. Odds will be updated each week and multiple bets are allowed for this one, so get betting everyone!

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I've only offered players who have a decent chance according to their odds. Anyone above $101 is unlikely.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Will update odds at the end of this round rather than the new odds as of today. Gary Ablett Jnr is now outright favourite, so worth a bet before it's updated.

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
nathan buckley anyone? still plenty of time to get the votes..... he'll be back.... why would nathan lie..... come back nathan.... come back

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Okay I'll take requests for certain players not shown if people want a bet on them.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Odds updated, Buckley and Campbell Brown are now on the list, as are a few others who have firmed as decent chances since the last posting.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone who wants to bet on Dane Swan please use the top one, NOT the bottom one. I made a mistake, but betting on the bottom one will ensure you do not get rewarded if he does win.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think anyone would put money on him anyways. He is a dark dark horse.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Gary Abblet should win the Brownlow this year, something his Dad could never accomplish!

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Odds updated, McLeod is there though.

I have fixed Dane Swan, and replaced his second with Nick Riewoldt.

I have also added an 'any other player' option. As you can see, most of the options have gotten more generous, as the market gets firmer on players like Ablett.

The favourite when the market opened on PC was Judd, and he is now at 100/1.

Should you want to bet on any other player, there is a nice little bet over there.

Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
And the winner is... Jimmy Bartel! Pipping out all the favourites to win comfortably despite missing the last 2 games through injury.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Yeah, shocked me really. But he did have a great year. I think that Gazza Ablett missed out on a lot of votes he should have got and I was suprised at Simon Black's vote count!

Users who are viewing this thread