2007 World Cup... how to watch it?

Ill be watching most games in the comfort of my room thanks to sky plus.

just find out that ARY are showing WC in whole of Europe apart from UK...WTF...NOT FAIR...probably will take Sky Sports now...

Feelin Blue? said:
channel nine for all the australian games if you live in australia.... and fox sports for all the other matches if you live in aus, plus i think the aus matches will be on fox too, is that right?

Unfortunately only Super Eight matches will be shown on Channel Nine. So stick with Foxtel if you are a cricket fan.

For North American viewers: How much does Dish cost for the whole World Cup?

I am planning to collect money and may be watch the whole World Cup on Dish. Its expensive, but will be worth the price!

rite now i am in pak and there are like geo super ptv super sports star sports are showing matches and these channels come thru cable for 200 bucks that is 1.80 pounds and around 3.50 dollars

and all these channels show some time same matches same time and there are like 4 channels of super sports comes here othe3 dosent come so thats great for me THAT I CAN WATCH MATCHES HERE FOR FREE and dish is charging 200$

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:
For North American viewers: How much does Dish cost for the whole World Cup?

I am planning to collect money and may be watch the whole World Cup on Dish. Its expensive, but will be worth the price!

About 200 bucks. Includes online stuff, tickers, and a whole lot of other goodies too!
Buying this weekend :cool:

iceman_waugh said:
Should we expect to see her in a bikini on the islands of the West Indies ? :p

Chances r there ;) if the studio will be on beach, then :p

Last edited:
WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Chances r there ;) if the studio will be on beach, then :p
Bandira Bedi. :sigh:

There will come a time where we'll have nude hostesses, who would know nothing about cricket, presenting cricket shows.

Bandira is close to appearing nude on TV. Her clothes are shrinking with each tournament.

Anyone know if sky are going to show the opening ceremoney of the world cup on 10th march?

and in case you're wondering why i made a new thread then its cos i cant find the where to watch the world cup thread

Yes,the broadcasters would sieze every oppurtunity to cash in on the World Cup !
They'll definately show the ceremony live.
Atleast they did during the 2003 World Cup in SA.
But,why is there a day's gap between the ceremnoy and the opening match

Bloody Foxtel!!!!!! Why cant they just share the WC around, I wish it was like in '03 when they showed EVERY GAME of the WC:(

Good news for some Aussies who don't have Foxtel but have a 3 mobile. :D

3 Mobile is showing all the World Cup matches. I called them after seeing a link on their site, and they confirmed that they will show all the World Cup matches.

That such a cool service wish it was over here in NZ.

Seems like Sky Sports in NZ aren't showing any of the minnow games but the main games like Aus v SA still be shown.

Users who are viewing this thread