Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What a game we had last night! Hafeez, Shaheen tried their best but just couldn't do it. Brilliant stuff from the youngster Safi and Musa Khan by holding their nerves and winning it off.

Khuda ka wasta hai Qalandars kuch 'ACHA' kar lo.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A question from my fellow Pakistanis; are you guys enjoying the urdu commentary so far? It has been experimented for the first time in the PSL and is thus only done for 5 overs an innings (from 5-10 overs).
@Na Maloom Afraad @CerealKiller @Master Khan
I dont mind the Urdu commentary because sometimes I find it funny, Urdu is not my main language as my mother language is Pashto but sometimes it's cool to listen to it but I prefer English... nothing can beat Danny Morrison lol.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
WOW! What an innings by Dunk last night. He singlehandedly won the game for Qalandars. Hafeez, Irshad and Shinwari tried their best to make us lose but destiny had other plans. Also, Sohail Akhter deserves credit too as he controlled his nerves and made sure that they were going to win. Obviously, I haven't forgotten our secret agents; Imad Wasim and Umer Khan:spy

This win by Qalandars also has made Islamabad's qualification really tough. They just have one game left while other teams have 2-3 games left still.[DOUBLEPOST=1583762907][/DOUBLEPOST]
He went after the wrong ball :D
If I die of laughter, then police please arrest this man called @Na Maloom Afraad

Brilliant one!:thumbs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread