IPL 23rd Match: Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yay for Napes :D Hopefully he'll smack a few sixes and bowl rapido and get some wickets. Napes is a class act.

I want to see how fast he bowls, when I've watched him in New Zealand he has looked very nippy.

And Mumbai better make enough runs for McCullum to get that hundred. :p

nikhil_99

International Coach
McCullum needs to fire today along with Gayle...Gayle is there for only 2 matches now (thats what i have read,he will play todays match and next match,then he will leave KKR for matches against England)

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
Harbhajan is gone...KKR possibly have got their best start getting 2 wickets in 1st 6 overs..but Tendulkar is looking good...

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I can't imagine KKR would be that happy about getting Singh out. Though a wicket is a wicket. Tendulakr is going along very nicely here.

Howsie added 6 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Agarkar bowling some real rubbish here.

lol he gets a wicket.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
This tournament is going brilliantly for McCullum, just dropped a simple chance to remove Napes. Hopefully Napes'll make the most of it!

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Give that man back the gloves, that was a sitter. But McCullum is just keeping Napier out there, he has to make a hundred today.:p

Duminy showing why he was worth 900,000 in the auction, one of these franchises should sign me up as a technical advisor. I would be able to build a better team then most going around.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Good innings by Duminy, he has given McCullum a chance of making that hundred. Good work young man.

irottev

School Cricketer
McCullum caught him on second attempt. Kolkata should win 149 is an average total.

Why on earth do they keep selecting Agarkar? He's absolutely useless.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
McCullum caught him on second attempt. Kolkata should win 149 is an average total.

Why on earth do they keep selecting Agarkar? He's absolutely useless.

And to think he once played for India.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Just seems like Kolkata and Rajasthan are two teams that are the main culprit for failing when they should win. See what happens. Going to be an important opening stand.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
And to think he once played for India.

And that he once held the record for being the fastest to get to 50 ODI wickets and does have 250+ ODI wickets.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Oh god now Maclovin's gonna go about McCullum not doing his job, and blaming McCullum for Ganguly's dismissal.

irottev

School Cricketer
Probably. Only one you can blame for that is Ganguly Disgusting shot. McCullum should be down the order anyway, he's a better finisher.

LOL at Buchannan sitting there eating like he doesn't give a toss. What a ******.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Gayle gone, and still no McCullum. New Zealand take notice.

How fast is Napier bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread