IPL 2nd Match: Bangalore Royal Challengers v Rajasthan Royals

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Pitches not up to scratch i'm afraid. People want to see runs, not scores 120s, 130s and 50s

I do! I loved the 2nd match! Warne's guile, Dravid's masterclass, KP showing glimpses of his potential, Praveen Kumar getting crazy swing, Anil Kumble still having the wicket taking ability. I thought it was brilliant. The first match was a disappointment though.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I said somewhere that Dravid and Kumble are versatile players and can adapt to any situations.I was mocked then.The results are there for everyone to see now.

Last edited:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
LMAO, RR were royally owned [oh, what irony! :p]

But I guess RR's squad is strong and they can come back pretty strongly from here.

Kshitiz_Indian added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Btw, if I'm honest, one of the only reasons I watched the match was for Shilpa. My god that women is relatively old but look at her body, her figure, how fit [and still hot] it is!

naresh091

International Cricketer

Btw, if I'm honest, one of the only reasons I watched the match was for Shilpa. My god that women is relatively old but look at her body, her figure, how fit [and still hot] it is!

The magic is Yoga :p

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If Ryder and Taylor had settled in, the things would have been even more worse for Warne's men :p That guy Ryder is entertaining to watch when he comes to bowl. I observed this in Ind-NZ series and even yesterday! :p

piriyanth

International Cricketer

But I guess RR's squad is strong and they can come back pretty strongly from here.

Kshitiz_Indian added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

I agree with you on that one:p

stefan

International Coach
2 games. Was it the same pitch? Didn't know if thats the case.

As far as I know it was the same pitch, same ground. There are 7 other grounds were matches will be played. It won't be the same at those grounds. Newlands has a reputation for causing issues especially in day/night games. Personally I would not have given them any ipl games and go for sedgers park at potch but because of commercial reasons newlands will always get games.

Users who are viewing this thread