2nd November: Supersoakers v Indian Warriors [OD RD1]

Great match to kick off the season! Lets beat these Warriors and send them to their rightful place. We won this competition in Season 2...lets do it again! :D

Atlast the season is gonna start well it is started.Strong line up there i can see mate.Im out but i don't mind it.C'mon Warriors lets start off with a cracker..

Can I ask how the Warriors can maintain active players outside their top xi yet we have next to nobody... Draft system is so good...

You only picked up 3 in the pre season draft and it was your own choice on who to pick. You could of asked to swap more players. You could of chosen 1/2 more in the pre season draft.

You can PM your team members to get active aswell, but just don't complain about something your team didn't use to their advantage. Regardless, hopefully you can put up a fight against us but I highly doubt that. ;)

I'm in the squad to make my debut at 5:happy. Should be a cracker.

A good beginning can go long way into the season.

:Should be a cracker of a match to kick-start our season. Good luck Lads! Go IW.:cheers

Same goes for others too

Donkeys = no comment ;)
Bitters = Alchoholic Beverage
Soakers = Water gun with bunnies :p
Dynamos = electrical generator :laugh
Legends = old retired guys

Lol, you're supposed to soak in our pwnage. That should be our slogan.!

Yay my first match as a Indian Warrior this is going to rock and i have full confidence in our strong lineup

Users who are viewing this thread