300 batpack in making, help needed

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
hi
i am kshitiz
i am planning to make a 300 batpack with graphics better than 4gb in the next week. all help i need from everyone is to tell me how to make a batpack and please test some of my bats time by time to make sure i am going on thr right line.
Thanks
Please good helpers, Help me
For your benefit.
Check these bats in the game
does it look nice?
i have already cut the last 2 bytes by the hex editor
all you need to do is import in the proper fshed file

Attachments

• ss.bmp
    96.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Template copy.bmp
    64.1 KB · Views: 102

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Online Cricket Games Owned
bakshikshitiz said:
hi
i am kshitiz
i am planning to make a 300 batpack with graphics better than 4gb in the next week. all help i need from everyone is to tell me how to make a batpack and please test some of my bats time by time to make sure i am going on thr right line.
Thanks
Please good helpers, Help me
For your benefit.
Check these bats in the game
does it look nice?
i have already cut the last 2 bytes by the hex editor
all you need to do is import in the proper fshed file

Those bats are very pixelated and alot of work needs to be done for them to look good.

Actually those pics that you have posted are only "1GB" to release bats of better quality than the 4GB Batpack you would have to go a picture size 1024x2048 and to create an attractive bat you cannot stretch the very pixellated images you have posted, you would have to make the e bat out of scratch meaning you would have to hand pain each and every detail on the bat.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Maxkarter said:
Those bats are very pixelated and alot of work needs to be done for them to look good.

Actually those pics that you have posted are only "1GB" to release bats of better quality than the 4GB Batpack you would have to go a picture size 1024x2048 and to create an attractive bat you cannot stretch the very pixellated images you have posted, you would have to make the e bat out of scratch meaning you would have to hand pain each and every detail on the bat.

hey, why dont you try and use it in the game. They look wonderful you know, they may look stretched right now, but while playing they look excellent. anyway please tell me if you know how to make a batpack. I would appreciate if you do

Burma's Finest said:
Furthermore, there is no point in making 300 bats as 255 is the absolute maximum the game can support.

ok ok i'll make it 255 , but you know something, we can work together. Together we can create the batpack quite early and easily. You and barmyarmy were the only which inspired me to get to make bats. Well i would appreciate if you tell me at which position are you in making the 255 pack, so we can work together, and please tell me how can you say that bats made from scratch are better than this, i have seen your 4gb batpack and mine and those bats look the same

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
A word or two of advice:

1) If you want to make 4GB textures (or better) you will have to make them from scratch as I did and not rely on whatever images you can scavenge from the Net.

2) The vast majority of the bats that players are using at the moment have already been made (several times over).

3) Taking points 1 and 2 into consideration hopefully you will practice and become a star bat-maker but to make a batpack, all of the bats need to be of a similar quality. Perhaps once you've practiced and demonstrated your wares, a collaboration might be in order.

Until then, like the picture says....

HRC%200900150.jpg
;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
bakshikshitiz said:
how can you say that bats made from scratch are better than this, i have seen your 4gb batpack and mine and those bats look the same

Perhaps your graphics card needs replacing but there's a very clear difference in quality between BF's bat and anyone elses bats.

wifler

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There is a huge 255 bat project going on anyway, is there not?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
wifler said:
There is a huge 255 bat project going on anyway, is there not?

exactly. anyway BF did u make the bats by using tools and ur mouse what i mean is no pics from the net that are put onto the bats if so thats a amazing skill

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
punk sk8r said:
exactly. anyway BF did u make the bats by using tools and ur mouse what i mean is no pics from the net that are put onto the bats if so thats a amazing skill

He made 53 (I think) of the bats from scratch. Don't qoute me on it though :p.

Users who are viewing this thread