IPL 39th Match: Delhi Daredevils v Kolkata Knight Riders

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
hey!!! this is unfair!
brendon mccullum could have dismantled the entire DD attack!
suresh shastri must be punished!!
even gary baxter makes a lot of mistakes.
i think the panel is no longer elite!!
pathetic stuff by suresh shastri.
i switched off the TV as soon as i saw that disgusting decision made by him.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Both Suresh Shashtri and Amish Saheba give decisions based on the decibel of the shout(appeal).They dont consider anything else except that.:p

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Kolkata are real bunch of players which lack unity. They performed miserably. Though Agarkar batted well.

Yet another convincing win for Delhi. They are looking rock solid this season.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Well you seem quite frustrated with KKR's performances and you're not from there so I don't see why you're so frustrated.
Till Kerala have their own Kerala Coconuts team, I am free to support any team am I not? Even after that too?? I basically like all the IPL teams, and have a special soft corner for MI because of Tendulkar. That's basically why this series is surprisingly pleasant on my nerves.

King Cricket

International Coach
hey!!! this is unfair!
brendon mccullum could have dismantled the entire DD attack!
suresh shastri must be punished!!

This is not any excuse at all. Alright, Mac's dismissal was unfortunate- but what did the other guys do? What about the top order? What about the middle order? Don't tell me all of them were the victims of wrong umpiring decisions.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Till Kerala have their own Kerala Coconuts team, I am free to support any team am I not? Even after that too?? I basically like all the IPL teams, and have a special soft corner for MI because of Tendulkar. That's basically why this series is surprisingly pleasant on my nerves.

Fair enough. I support Chennai as well (since I'm from there) but it doesn't affect me at all if they lose.

Users who are viewing this thread