IPL 48th Match: Deccan Chargers v Kolkata Knight Riders

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I guess they might remove the coach for the next IPL edition,they still havent won single game playing all 20 overs,they won just 1 by D/L method,who knows possibly even in that match,they might have lost if there were no rains! Very poor....

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dussey finally stepping up to the next level well for T20s anyway. If only he would do this for our ODI side! Hodge proving just as consistent as Hayden but about 10 less runs.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Ho Ho Ho. Power batting by Rohit Sharma. The no-ball really was the turning point. You can get 16 from one over but getting 21 is surely a big task.

McCullum was furious with the decision, he later applogised to the umpires too.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
yeah pretty nice guy! but that was stupid ... KKR would have won by 5 runs

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
none of the other teams lost 10 matchs in a row..

I find it funny how you have called for Mortaza's inclusion in the team for a few weeks now, and when he finally gets a game and bowls poorly you try and pass the blame. Mortaza is an average bowler, who shouldn't be anywhere near the IPL. He didn't bowl poorly because this team has lost a few games in a row, he just doesn't have any brains.

Howsie added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

if it wasnt for him Symo would have finsihed the game in 18th over!
and this game wouldnt be this thrilling ...
now stop blaming Mash for one lose. and go back in time think about the last 11 matchs KKR lost like bunch of girls!

and there are other over rated players who got paid up their arse and did NOTHING. compare to them 600,000 is nothing

Hahahahahaha, wrong.

King Cricket

International Coach
Mash really showed what we can expect from him

Mash has actually done us a favour! Now we have moved one step closer to that record!! 12 consecutive defeats in a cricket tournament! O Banana!! :banana2:banana2:banana2 I'm feeling so banana!!! :banana2:banana2:banana2 :p

King Cricket added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

And besides, I've said this earlier. This team is just a pile of rubbish. A team which crosses 100 in the 16th over in spite of losing just 2 wkts- doesn't deserve to win a T-20 match

Last edited:

King Cricket

International Coach
^ Who cares? The important thing is that we will set the record!! :banana2 No team will lose against us!! :banana2:happy:banana2 :rolleyes:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
And besides, I've told this earlier. This team is just a pile of rubbish. A team which crosses 100 in 16th over in spite of losing just 2 wkts- doesn't deserve to win a T-20 match

Exactly my point that too on a batsman paradise! Its just ridiculous to expect a team to win which doesn't deserve it. Somewhere I wrote these lines, " No team plan, no team spirit, no proper captaincy, no proper coach... but you want a win? :rolleyes:", I just like to repeat the same. :)

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I find it funny how you have called for Mortaza's inclusion in the team for a few weeks now, and when he finally gets a game and bowls poorly you try and pass the blame. Mortaza is an average bowler, who shouldn't be anywhere near the IPL. He didn't bowl poorly because this team has lost a few games in a row, he just doesn't have any brains.

oh yes, a guy plays his 1st T20 in a year and he doesnt have brain and the guy who plays 10 games in a row to score 50 runs in total, doesnt keep track of his fielders, actually they have more brains then you do, you shouldnt even be here after that many NZ players failing. how do you show your face around here?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
oh yes, a guy plays his 1st T20 in a year and he doesnt have brain and the guy who plays 10 games in a row to score 50 runs in total, doesnt keep track of his fielders, actually they have more brains then you do, you shouldnt even be here after that many NZ players failing. how do you show your face around here?

Because he doesn't need New Zealand players to do well in order for him to be able to criticize someone. It's not some sort of prerequisite.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
KKR have beaten Deccan and Bangalore's record of the last IPL. They have been the worst eam across both the IPL's put together. And being owned by Shahrukh Khan and coached by the 'so-called' best coach Buchanan, this is just SHOCKING!!!

Buchanan started all this off with that multiple captain theory. This guy not only deserves a sack, he needs to be severely punished (I will do it if I was Shahrukh!)

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Because he doesn't need New Zealand players to do well in order for him to be able to criticize someone. It's not some sort of prerequisite.

well he shouldnt criticize someone else, when his own players are sucking balls big a55 time

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
well he shouldnt criticize someone else, when his own players are sucking balls big a55 time

I just explained why he can... Mortaza sucked. There's no other way to put it. He showed some promise in his 3rd over but he showed absolutely no intelligence in the last ball by bowling a bouncer when McCullum brought all the fielders in. You don't need to be match-fit to know that you can't be doing that, especially at this level. You can only choose 4 international players. The competition is tougher for the overseas players. They've got to prove themselves whenever they get the chance. That's just the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread