IPL 3rd Match: Delhi Daredevils v Kings XI Punjab

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Delhi Daredevils v Kings XI Punjab

Cricinfo probables

Punjab: 1 Ravi Bopara, 2 Kumar Sangakkara (wk), 3 Mahela Jayawardene, 4 Yuvraj Singh (capt), 5 Tanmay Srivastava, 7 Taruwar Kohli, 6 Irfan Pathan, 7 Wilkin Mota, 8 Piyush Chawla, 9 VRV Singh, 10 Yusuf Abdulla.

Delhi:
1 Virender Sehwag (capt), 2 David Warner, 3 Gautam Gambhir, 4 AB de Villiers, 5 Manoj Tiwary, 6 Dinesh Karthik (wk), 7 Rajat Bhatia, 8 Daniel Vettori, 9 Yo Mahesh/Amit Mishra,10 Ashish Nehra, 11 Glenn McGrath.

Cricinfo preview

ajdude

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haha, where did Cricinfo learn to count, for the Punjab team, it goes 5, 7, 6, 7, 8 and finished on 10.

Looking forward to some Warner fireworks. Hopefully Andrew McDonald gets a gig later on down the track.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hopefully Warner plays or I won't have much reason to watch the match and it is the match in the good time for me.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I hate to say but Daredevils will overpower us. Only if Sreesanth was fit our bowling could have overcome everything.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Daredevils look to have a strong squad, but Kings XI cannot be underestimated. THey are a strong team, and it will be an interesting match on the SA pitch.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Surely the Dardevils are too strong, there batting down to 6 is fire power. Then with the cool heads of McGrath and Vettori, surely its to hard to look past them.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Daredevils ftw. The reason is that there are my home team :D

Also the fact they have demolishing batsmen like Sehwag and Warner including top bowlers like McGrath and Vettori, they are bound to win.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
I wish Warner and Sehwag would stay on the wicket till first 6 overs, if they would then rest will be history. Delhi all the way. I sense something extraordinary is going to happen in this match.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
If Delhi put Nannes into that bowling lineup for Nehra geez they would look great in batting and bowling.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
If Delhi put Nannes into that bowling lineup for Nehra geez they would look great in batting and bowling.

Indeed, I've frantically removed Nannes from my fantasy teams because, although I'm sure he would do well, I doubt he'll play.

Users who are viewing this thread