3rd Place Final - England vs New Zealand

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I think you'll now know we have to play out a new innings.

R

Rangeela

Looks like the ocb website is down
here is the New Zealand team ctm file

thx

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

What do you mean Rangeela?I've just checked the website and it's up!

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jul 24 2003, 12:43 PM
What do you mean Rangeela?I've just checked the website and it's up!
Its was down earlier but it seems to be working fine now
thx

T20

Panel of Selectors
England completed a superb performance in the OCB champions trophy to win the 3rd place final by 5 wickets. A captains knock of 101 not out by Vaughan (completed 100 with a single off last ball of 18th over B) ), well supported by a blistering 83 by Flintoff and useful contributions by Collingwood, Blackwell got England home in 19.1 overs. At 10 ov. stage England looked in some trouble as the asking rate climbed up but Flintoff responded with a wonderful assault including 5 6s! :blink: in one Styris over to take them towards a win.

Pic: England reached 308/5 in 19.1 overs. (Blackwell out in remaining 5 balls, final score 318/6 in 20.)

T20

Panel of Selectors
Vaughan: A superb performance by the boys, we played well throughout the tournament and it's a good achievement to finish 3rd. Flintoff's knock came at the right time. Good to get revenge of our group match loss to the kiwis as well :)

R

radaga

hey Shaliesh would you be able to tell me where you got that bat from? It looks cool, or would you be able to post ti here?
Congrats on your win! :D B)

T20

Panel of Selectors
Saved game at 19th over stage, England reached 307/5 needing 1 to win in last over.

18.6 - Vaughan takes single to reach 100
19.1 - Vaughan takes single to complete a memorable win for England :up:

R

radaga

Originally posted by Shailesh@Jul 26 2003, 11:40 AM
Congrats on your win!  

how much $$ did you lose btw? :D :chair: :up:

here is the bat..
:lol: :lol: :lol:
i think i lost about $500 but i won it back with my earnings from winning the final :lol:
thanks for the bat mate! :up:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

:D
Final OCB Champions Trophy 2003 standings

1st-Radaga(Australia)
2nd-UnderTaker & Rangeela(Sri Lanka)
3rd-Shailesh(England)
4th-Vetts(New Zealand)

Well done to everyone who participated in this tour.I am looking forward to seeing you guys participate in the next tour:The Asia Cup 2003 :up:

R

Rangeela

Very well played shailesh and congrats on your win. I must say you have improved alot since the first time we played in online world cup.

Auwais,
Thanks for posting the standings and I will update the site soon
I wish you best of luck hosting the next tour and if you need any help dont hesitate to aks me. I must suggest to use the new ravi's odi patch. I downloaded it yesterday and still trying it out and must tell you its really good.
keep up the great work Ravi :up:

Users who are viewing this thread