3rd ump update(mark taylor) & third ump comm updat

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi there
i got it
its nice.............
but some changes r required
the screen of mark taylor.....can u change to something like he is sitting in a chair in front of the TV
and in some files the prenonsation of TAYLOR is not in co-ordination with the other words..............
thats all other things r ok

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
hi dippys

yep, agree with siskue, the commentary sounds good on most of the files except a couple which need smoothing out.

agree also with a picture of taylor sitting in front of a tv

regards

dippyslara

Club Cricketer
thanx for your response guys!!!
i'll surely take not of these and make changes accordingly.....
btw its very difficutlt to get umpires images on the net can some of u guys tell me to which site the images of the umpires r available..i'll be thankful to u all..
and regarding commentry i got the problem..it just ned frwquency tuning which i'll do it and send u in a short time
thanx once again
regards
dippyslara :)

iaq

Club Cricketer
dippy after using it i think it is a good work but still needs improvement in commentary...
just adjust taylor name in commentary
rest is o.k
good work
bye

U

UnderTaker

dippy

ur 3rd umpire package is cool. the commentry seems to have some hiccups. it would be better to put 'taylor' in the place of 'third umpire', rather than after that.

thanx

UnderTaker

dippyslara

Club Cricketer
guys!!!
right now i'm very busy but its my promise i'll give u all my improved updated commentry for 3rd umpire soon i'm working on it right now............but dont have time:(
i'm not a student like u people i'm working finished my studies..so whenever time permits i work on these things
anyways...just hold your breath guys..i'm going to give u a better commentry for 3rd umpire
regards
dippyslara :)

Users who are viewing this thread