505 Games bringing Ashes Cricket 2013, A Tale of Two Sons, more to E3

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Don?t get to excited, I have just been checking the E3 showfloor plans.

505 games do have a presence but they are showing their games in the meeting rooms rather than on the main showfloor, that means that it will be done behind closed doors and by pre-arranged appointment. Also means that no footage will be leaking out.

:eek: What?????

Come on 505, don't be afraid to show your stuff :mad

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
This is a surprise to be honest, they are going all the way to USA to show the game in a country that thinks cricket is a insect. Anyway better than nothing, let's hope we get to see something this time.

Stoneyhawk

Club Captain
Should we be worried about the line "Ashes Cricket 2013 will release in line with the beginning of the 2013 Investec Ashes Series", given that the first test starts on 10th July? Is this the first confirmation of delay to the 21st June date?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Should we be worried about the line "Ashes Cricket 2013 will release in line with the beginning of the 2013 Investec Ashes Series", given that the first test starts on 10th July? Is this the first confirmation of delay to the 21st June date?

That's just 19 days more, I little delay like that is ok for me.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This is a surprise to be honest, they are going all the way to USA to show the game in a country that thinks cricket is a insect. Anyway better than nothing, let's hope we get to see something this time.

E3 is not an expo for Americans, though, it's a worldwide event.

akk90

School Cricketer
505 GAMES

Booth Locations:
PMR 505
Online & Mobile Game Pavilion (Concourse Foyer)

For E3...private meeting room i guess....should reveal some information on Ashes Cricket 2013.//

Params7

International Cricketer
Please some trailer/gameplay.

Hopefully there's some Brit/Aus/Indian journalists going to E3 so they can test it out and get some gameplay for us.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Please some trailer/gameplay.

Hopefully there's some Brit/Aus/Indian journalists going to E3 so they can test it out and get some gameplay for us.

Don't worry, Ross is gonna be there :D

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
just downloaded the e3 app on play store;on the exhibitor's list clicked 505 games,it states that event starts at Tuesday,June 11,2013 12:00 and ends at Tuesday,June 11,2013 13:00.;)

I'm not sure if this is correct :spy :p

Users who are viewing this thread