6.4: Toronto Tanks @ Dublin Destroyers

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
DDvsTT.png

The first round of PCPL playoffs sees the Dublin Destroyers host the Toronto Tanks who I have heard do not have a very good logo.

Both teams to be posted by 2000 BST Monday 6th April.
No spam.​

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We're so gunna kick ass in this game! Coming off the back of the 3 defeats, the luck of the Irish will shine through!

I wonder over the course of the PCPL how many times an Irish phrase like that has been used?

wolf

International Cricketer
Can someone tell me how these play-offs work? Pretty please? A wink and a kiss to whoever tells me.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
carn TT! Tis time to continue our dominance in division 1!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Can someone tell me how these play-offs work? Pretty please? A wink and a kiss to whoever tells me.

Go ask Colin, he might be interested in your "demands," or alternatively, there is a thread out there explaining it.

wolf

International Cricketer
Go ask Colin, he might be interested in your "demands," or alternatively, there is a thread out there explaining it.

When I checked the fixtures thread a few days ago there seemed to be nothing there but I can see it now. To me it seems that the top three in Premier have been joined by the champions of Division 2 in a round robin competition, which is followed by a final. Seems a bit bizzare and random to me.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's loosely based on how the SPL works here in Scotland but for a better explanation check the announcements thread,.
Anyway pitch is normal and team is as follows:
Dhoni
Highlander999
Gayle
Flintoff
Simbazz (vc)
metallics2006
Leicester Fox
biggy09 (c)
barmyarmy
age of the fall
Leverocks

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Thank you Lee, you have been at us for our logo for weeks, and I keep telling you logos don't win matches!!!!
We play good, hard cricket, full of heart and we do it and have fun, we intend to continue playing the same way and we intend to keep winning. It's been a good season thus far and we members of TT wants it to get even better!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread