6 Nations Outright Winner

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Outright Winner of this years 6 Nations Championship

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The big two look to be the favourites again. Wales have been struck down with a lot of injuries.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
The French will be tough to beat, especially in their own backyard. Ireland seem to be going backwards and the Welsh are struck down with injuries and that plonker Henson is suspended. England or France for me.

James219

International Cricketer
Well Wales have improved a hell of alot recently, but as mentioned have alot of injuries. I would also go with England or France as Ireland aren't really a threat, or based on recent form anyway. Will Wilkinson be fit for this series? I heard something that said he won't be, very unlucky run though, has played probably one international since the 2003 World Cup Final, and that was for the Lions playing NZ.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
I've never known a player to be so injury riddled as Wilkinson and it's all been since Betsen took him out late in the World Cup semi against the French! Everytime it looks like he's just getting back to some sort of form, bang, another injury.

bazz118

School Cricketer
France will win because.... Scotland and Italy are simply crap, Wales have to many injuries and suspensions (laughs at Gavin Henson), Ireland are to fragile and England are still devloping a new side from the one that won the World cup.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Re-Opened with Updated Odds

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've voted for England. They're the only team who can possibly complete the Grand Slam now after Scotland's win over France at Murrayfield last week, but I think it will all come down to England against France.

Users who are viewing this thread