Your Cricket 6 x Afridi's Season 08 (Problem with Bowling Action, Read Last Post!)

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey I used to play for the U15 Ramblers last year I think we lost against you guys Afridi well I stopped playing for the Ramblers but I might go back to them...maybe I will face you lol

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Yeah yo I was thinking that I would go to Centurions but I have a question is 2 bill or is it 1 bill lol I just want to know the price oh and is it like fair like do they change up the teams or is it always like 2 guys who own the team?

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
Yeah yo I was thinking that I would go to Centurions but I have a question is 2 bill or is it 1 bill lol I just want to know the price oh and is it like fair like do they change up the teams or is it always like 2 guys who own the team?

first of all bro, i no what you mean, ramblers treat players like ****, i used to be in ramblers in 2 months, i was gonna get selected for the A team but im like screw it because they dont focus on players and that coach is soo dumb, all he says is have the rythem when ur bowling.

the price i think is 30 bucks per month, but ive been in centurions for 4 months and have only payed once lol!!

and ur pakistani so u will be the 3rd paki there. by the way how old are u?

and in centurions we play like a team, we let EVERYONE have a chance, we sometimes let the worst bowler bowl.

Last edited:

ballers101

Club Cricketer
I am 14 that sounds sick but like do you just go to the practices like on any week or do you have to wait til the summer season is over?

That sounds sick though how you guys play like a team because Ramblers dont play like a team for sure

Ps. On the ramblers I was on the A team as well but they never gave me a chance to play I played one match and I saved the match and we won so they said hey lets put him low so if we get screwed we have him in the back so I was like 7th batting so I was like screw that lol

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
when we are outside (end of april onwards) practices are friday and monday
when we are inside (january to end of april) practices are saturday.

The best thing is
our practices are 3 hours!!

so its a lot of fun, ur as old as me so we gonna have good time, 2 pakis saving the team!!

we practice at centennial park outside
we practice at hagee store by airport road inside

Users who are viewing this thread