666 - anyone knows about this!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The thing that will really bum you guys out, is that 666 isnt the number of the beast its 663, so we should have all died 3 years go ;)

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
:eek::eek::eek: thats thats just i dont have any words.. :eek:

and check this out i heard in the news on TV (channel : Geo TV(pakistani)) that yesterday(06/06/06) a woman gave birth to a kid with two heads :eek::eek: in Pakistan..

Last edited:

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
What do you mean by it is impossible.. dont you watch news? when was the last time you watched news 10 years ago? there are many kids being borned 2 headed, 4 legs .. stuff like this :(

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Although rumor has it a boy born with 2 arses, somewhere in Cheshire around 19 years ago was the work of the devil. His parents named him James iirc.

Ritwik

co-founder
Although rumor has it a boy born with 2 arses, somewhere in Cheshire around 19 years ago was the work of the devil. His parents named him James iirc.

Yes that rumour has reached me as well, and it is said that this creature suffers from periods of megalomania, calling himself the "leader"

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Kev said:
I think you'll find it was actually three arses. You forgot the one he talks out of!

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Guys may i have a link with this news of a boy having arses.. i wanna see it with my own eyes :D please

moza1

Club Cricketer
I don't know why people got worked up over this stupid thing.
It's no different to the 6/6/1906, 1806, 1706, 1606 etc.
I hate superstitious crap like this.

Users who are viewing this thread