9/7 - SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS v TORONTO TANKS

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wonder... wheres tassie? :rolleyes:

Didn't go far, second post after the match finished. I can cope with losses when I know they'll just make us more of a steamrolling force for the rest of the season. The question is, can you cope with wins when you know that you'll have lost all of your steam by season's end? I think not.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Didn't go far, second post after the match finished. I can cope with losses when I know they'll just make us more of a steamrolling force for the rest of the season. The question is, can you cope with wins when you know that you'll have lost all of your steam by season's end? I think not.
Nobody will know we've lost all our steam by the season's end, because the season will end when we lift the PCPL Cup :)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
The joke is on all of you who actually care! Andrew Flintoff and Mike Hussey aren't really playing in the PCPL, you all suck at real cricket and these games aren't actually real! Also, some of you think you're funny but aren't. And w3lshrugby is Welsh.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
The joke is on all of you who actually care! Andrew Flintoff and Mike Hussey aren't really playing in the PCPL, you all suck at real cricket and these games aren't actually real! Also, some of you think you're funny but aren't. And w3lshrugby is Welsh.
You're the one arguing about what kind of pitch to play in your team thread...

:watchtv

tassietiger

International Cricketer
You're the one arguing about what kind of pitch to play in your team thread...

:watchtv
Difference between arguing and discussing. Unless you count brad, he's sort of arguing in the sense that he wants to boost his average. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's half the reason I made this game an excellent pitch, really.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Difference between arguing and discussing. Unless you count brad, he's sort of arguing in the sense that he wants to boost his average. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's half the reason I made this game an excellent pitch, really.
True, I respect the fact that you guys wanted to make runs to make yourselves look better since you knew you were gonna lose anyway. It was just the manner in which you lost which made brad and you feel better (with you making a 50 and all)

tassietiger

International Cricketer
True, I respect the fact that you guys wanted to make runs to make yourselves look better since you knew you were gonna lose anyway. It was just the manner in which you lost which made brad and you feel better (with you making a 50 and all)
We're not concerned about getting the points up on the ladder. They'll come, and in droves. The batting averages are our biggest focus at the moment.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
:p

Be thankful you played James :p

Excellent win boys... now we must prepare for whoever is suppoused to be next.

Can't believe we won this - we're the Zimbabwe of PCPL, with all our internationals being 3rd tier! :p

I wouldn't really call Mcullum thrid tier but hey.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Yeah i know but in the real world, he is pretty good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread