Requests Accepted A? Studios.::.Umar Akmals Perfect Signature!Simple but good.::.

What Am I Good At!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signature

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to bring the stock in front of the textures pal. And the text is looking really bad in avatar and it is Johnson, not Jhonson, There is no need to put text in avvies but if you want to then you can very well use it

----------

And can I get the Johnson stock you used

You have to bring the stock in front of the textures pal. And the text is looking really bad in avatar and it is Johnson, not Jhonson, There is no need to put text in avvies but if you want to then you can very well use it

----------

And can I get the Johnson stock you used

Can i know is it lees or johnson You want.actually johnson avy i didnt even put texture than what looks like a texture it all simple like the pic. i dont get you..

Ill say you onething if i put the render infront it will be destroyed the whole sig will be destroyed and i have blended it to look more beautifull...

Except the text, everything in the signature of Lee is perfect.

And about text i have been matching colour since long so i preffered this colour because it was matching a lot with sig ...Tough iam still finding good Fonts

REQUESTS OPEN

Last edited:
The first comment was for the sig and then I was talking about the ava. Please can you post the picture of Johnson you used for the ava

The first comment was for the sig and then I was talking about the ava. Please can you post the picture of Johnson you used for the ava

Here is it if possible add thanks too...I hope some good outcomes from you next time:yes

attachment.php

Attachments

• Johnson.png
    Johnson.png
    160 KB · Views: 66
The stock in the avvy is stretched vertically pal. Yu need to get them in the right dimension

mmm... lol i dont know but i ll try.. But how !! i dont know but how the stock in picture can be stretched lol confused..

You may be holding shift while resizing. BUt i think when you are resizing you are first releasing shift and than mouse click which is wrong and so your stock is stretch. Hold shift and click to resize and than leave click of mouse and after that shift.

Guys Seriously Am i improving see my graphics from my thread and please please tell am i improved....

attachment.php

Without Text:-

78872d1294149433-a2-studios-hq-usman-beer-avy-usman.png

Attachments

• Usman copy.png
    Usman copy.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Usman.png
    Usman.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 144
Imran nazirs Avatar:-

attachment.php